How To Recover Deleted HTML File From Hard Drive In Few Simple Steps
Ever deleted your important files or folders mistakenly? If Yes, then no need to worry now. You can recover deleted HTML file from hard drive easily by using Hard Drive Data Recovery Software. Not only deleted files, this professional software can also recover data from corrupted, formatted, and permanently deleted files. So, through this blog you can know some hassle-free methods to retrieve shift deleted data from hard drive.
Download Buy Now
What is HTML File?
HTML basically stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is a file format which is used as the basis of the web page. Basically HTML creates electronic documents, in other words HTML creates pages which are shown on world Wide Web. Every single page has some connection to other pages which is called Hyperlinks.
Methods To Restore HTML File?
Recover Deleted HTML File, Manually
There are two manual methods to retrieve deleted HTML file from hard disk. But both the manual methods has some drawbacks which I will tell you later on. So, to overcome those drawbacks you can use the professional software to recover shift deleted HTML file from hard drive.
Method 1:- Retrieve Files or Folders using CMD method
By using CMD method, you can probably restore the data. But, manual methods do not provide any security to recover data safely and securely without losing it. So, User will use use this method on their own risk. I will suggest not to use this method if you want to recover important data. This method can not recover permanently deleted data from hard drive.
Step 1:- Firstly, press “R + Windows” key together and type CMD in the search box.
Step 2:- After this, type “chkdsk,‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window. After performing this step, click on “enter” button.
Step 3:– Now, press “Y” key and then press “enter” button.
Step 4:- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
Method 2:- Retrieve data Using Re-Cycle Bin Method
By using Re-Cycle Bin method, you can restore HTML file. But, there are chances that you can lose your data by following the manual methods. You can not recover permanently deleted HTML file from hard drive by using manual methods but you can recover them using software. So, you can use professional software to recover deleted HTML File from hard drive.
- The very first step is to search for the re-cycle bin icon.
- After this, do a right-click on the icon and click on “open” button.
- Now, you need to select files which you want to recover.
- After this, do a right-click on the selected files and click on the restore option.
Limitations Of Manual Methods
- Not precise results.
- Data deletion in between the recovery process.
- Shows errors in between the recovery procedure.
- Do not show correct results.
- Manual methods don’t provide any kind of surety to recover data safely.
Don’t Worry, you can overcome these drawbacks by using the best professional software hard drive recovery software. You can recover shift deleted HTML Files from hard drive by using professional software.
Common Reasons For Data Deletion
- Accidental deletion is one of the main reason for data deletion.
- Virus Attacks or Virus Infection.
- Voltage Fluctuation
- Hardware Malfunction
Recover HTML Files Using Professional Software
Step 1 – Download Software
Firstly, download Hard Drive Recovery Software and then install it. After that, go to start, select “all programs” and after this select “Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Download Buy Now
Step 2 – Scanning Data
After performing the above step, you need to select a scanning option.
You should select scan option only when you need to recover deleted or corrupted data. And you can select formatted scan option when you need to recover formatted data. After selecting any one option you have to click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Progress Report
When you will click on “scan” button. The software will show you a progress report with the reading percentage. You need to wait till the time it gets 100%. And the software will show your data in left panel of the software.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed the software will show all the data in the right panel of the software. And it will show permanently deleted data in red colour for user convenience. Now, you need to select the data which you want to recover and save the data.
Step 5 – Saving Data
Now, the last step is that you need to select a destination to save your recovered data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This software supports all window versions.
- Recover deleted HTML file from hard drive.
- It recovers formatted data, corrupted data, and delete data safely.
- Recovers data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- You can recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- Recover shift deleted HTML Files from hard drive.
- It supports different file formats like NTFS and FAT.
- Retrieve lost files from hard drive.
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red colour.
- Software will provide you a “refresh option” to find any attached storage device.
- It recovers data quickly from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices also.
In this post, I have discussed about how to recover deleted HTML File from hard drive. There are 2 manual methods which are mentioned in the above blog. But, both the manual methods have some drawbacks. So, to overcome those drawbacks you can use SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software. You can also recover permanently deleted data from hard drive by using this software.