How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from External Hard Drive? Best Solution
Data is now more important for each business or individual user. Thus, most people save their crucial data on an external hard drive or pen drive. These drives are capable of storing many images, movies, eBooks, documents, music, and other relevant information. However, despite all its advantages, sometimes it can lead to problems during the use of the external hard drive. Thus, sometimes it is necessary to recover permanently deleted files from external hard drive
There could be various reasons for this problem, like accidental deletion, roughly ejecting a USB drive while it is still working, malware infections, etc., occurring on the external storage device. But normal deleted or permanently deleted files are still stored on a hard disk drive. They would be inaccessible and invisible to users only.
Cause for Data Loss on External Hard Disk
- Accidentally deleting files or device settings can result in significant data loss.
- Unexpected system or equipment failure. For example, a computer or software error
- Viruses or malware can damage data stored on your external hard drive.
- An unexpected fire or overheating can damage the hard drive.
- Physical or environmental damage, such as water leaks, accidents, etc., can also lead to serious data loss.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files from External Hard Drive Automatically
To overcome these situations, many professional data recovery companies have designed hard drive data recovery tools. Amongst all, one such application is SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software, which helps to retrieve permanently deleted files from external and internal hard drives.
It is a reliable and highly recommended tool to recover deleted files from hard disks of any brand or size. Let’s check out some features of this tool before recovering permanently deleted files from the hard drive.
- It recovers corrupted or inaccessible data from the external drive or any other devices, such as SSD, Pen drives, etc.
- This software is capable enough to scan and preview the data before restoring it.
- The tool has such a simple and user-friendly interface that even a novice user can use it.
- 24X7 Free Technical Support
- One-year-free Year Free Software update
- Lifetime Activated Software Key
- All facility users can avail themselves by using this hard drive deleted data recovery software.
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Data from Hard Drive
1: Initially, launch the Hard Drive Deleted Data Recovery software.
2: Then, choose the Partition from which your data will be lost and click on Scan
3: Now, you can preview all the selected files or folders of data items.
4: At last, you can save recovered data on the source machine.
Features of Hard Drive Deleted File Recovery Software
To use the features listed below, simply read and understand the benefits of using this software.
- Recover Complete Files From Hard Disk: The hard drive deleted data recovery software provides an option to restore all items, like images, videos, audio, etc., from an internal and external hard drive. Additionally, it allows retrieving data from both a solid-state drive (SSD) and a pen drive. This tool is also capable of recovering deleted files from hard drives without any size limit. So, you can easily recover deleted files from external hard drive using this software.
- Regain Normal and Shift Deleted File from Hard Disk: With this Hard Drive Deleted File Recovery tool, users can recover both normal and permanently deleted data by clicking the shift + delete key from an external hard drive. These shift-delete files are listed in red within their primary folder. This application can also restore crucial data from FAT or NTFS-type file systems. It is the best software to restive permanently deleted files from external hard drives as well.
- Supports Formatted Hard Drive File Recovery: the software provides an option to restore deleted or corrupted data files from hard drives like ‘c:\’, ‘d:\’, ‘e:\’, ‘f:\’, etc. There is no size limitation so users can retrieve any size of data. When users begin the tool, it will automatically detect all the partitions of the system without any hassle. So, it makes it easy to recover files after formatting hard drive in Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
- Restore Selective File(s) or Folder(s): At a certain time, users do not want to recover the entire data from a hard disk or any other storage device. It requires some selective items to be recovered. Henceforth, this hard disk deleted files recovery software renders an option to apply a date filter that retrieves only necessary files or folders from an external or internal storage device.
- Retrieve Files from RAW Hard Drive: This software is specially designed to recover the raw data from the external hard drive. The raw data issue exists when you are unable to access a drive and receive the warning message “disk not formatted“. In that case, this tool enables the recovery of raw data, i.e., ZIP, JPEG, GIF, PDF, etc., while performing the raw file system data recovery process.
- Supports Deleted Data Recovery from Solid State Hard Drives: The hard drive deleted data recovery software is capable enough to retrieve deleted data from Solid State Hard Drive. This recovery process can be the same for all storage devices, i.e., memory cards, hard drives, solid-state drives, and pen drives. So, it is one of the best applications for lost data recovery. So, avail of the utility and easily restore permanently lost data files from the external hard drive.
- Retains On-Disk Folder Structure After Recovery: No single person wants to distort the folder hierarchy and structure. Thus, the hard drive deleted data recovery software provides the facility to preserve the original structure the same as the original files even after internal or external hard disk recovery. This software does not change and loses the file formatting after recovery. This feature makes it the best software to retrieve deleted files from the hard disk in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, etc.
- Quick Scan & Preview Retrieved Data: Before Hard Drive deleted data recovery, the tool had a feature to scan corrupted or damaged files quickly. Once the scanning process is over, the tool can select the corrupted data files to restore and generate an instant preview of recoverable items with their properties like file name, size, file type, modification date, creation date, etc. It makes it easy for the user to retrieve deleted files from external hard drive
- Search Items From Hard Disk Drive: With the help of the tool, users can easily search for a particular file from an external hard drive because this tool offers a smart searching feature with date filtration. Further, users are able to sort hard drive items according to their attributes, such as type, name, size, and so on. After using this stunning utility, users can easily recover deleted Photos from hard drive and also search for required files.
Different Versions of Software
There are two types of versions of this tool: trial and licensed versions. Some of them are listed below:
- Trial Version: Users can simply download the demo version of the hard drive deleted file recovery tool from the official site and try it to understand the complete workings of this tool in a better way. However, the trial version of the software cannot save the recovered data from the hard disk drive.
- Licensed Version: The paid version of the tool can retrieve deleted data from the external hard drive. It is also capable of saving the exported data files so that one can easily buy this product. The best part of this application is that it is very affordable.
- Developer: SysTools
- Supported Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and below versions
- RAM Size: Around 2 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: Minimum of 100 MB space is mandatory for installation
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz
Recovering Deleted Files using the CMD Manually
You can use the Command Prompt or CMD to issue commands to your system and connected devices.
This is useful if malware or a virus attack has affected the data stored on your external hard drive. To set up an external hard drive using the command line, follow these steps:
- Connect your external hard drive to your computer system.
- Press Windows + R to get started.
- Type cmd in the Run window and press Enter or click OK.
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S / S / D X:*.* (without quotes) in the CMD window and press Enter.
Once the command completes the process, the lost data will be restored.
Restore Previous Versions of Deleted Files
- You can recover deleted files using your computer’s file history. To recover data using this option, follow these steps:
- Find the folder where you saved the deleted file.
- Right-click on the specified folder and select Properties.
- Select the correct version from the available versions.
- Click the “Restore” button.
Based on the technicalities and user interface of Hard Drive Deleted Recovery Software, this product can be rated 9.7/10 because it has the drawback that it is not compatible with Mac OS. Besides this, all the features provided by this tool are very useful when recover permanently deleted files from external hard drive. I would recommend this reliable and incredible software to others.
With the help of the hard disk recovery tool, you can recover deleted data files from an external hard drive. It has multiple features that make recovery easy.
Yes, this software supports the recovery of data from external as well as internal hard drives. It supports the recovery of data from all brands of hard drives.