How To Recover Deleted Photos From Hard Drive In Some Simple Steps
Mistakenly deleted photos from hard drive? No need to worry, You can recover deleted photos from hard drive. And not only this much, you can restore videos, documents, audios, and many more data. It does not matter whether you deleted it intentionally or unintentionally, you can restore deleted pictures from hard drive.
There are 2 manual methods and 1 professional software through which you can recover deleted images from the hard drive.
1. Manual Method
2. Professional Method
Retrieve Deleted Photos From Hard Drive, Manually
Recover your deleted photos from hard drive using manual methods. But, manual methods does not recover permanently deleted data. So, you should use professional software to restore your data.
1. Recover deleted photos from hard drive using Re-cycle bin method
Recover deleted photos from hard drive by using re-cycle bin. If you have deleted your data by only pressing “delete” button then, it is an easy task to recover your data.
- The very first step is to search for the re-cycle bin option.
- After searching, do a right-click on the icon and click on “open”.
- Now, select the deleted files which you want to restore.
- The last step is to do a right-click on the selected files and after that click on the “restore” option.
2. Recover deleted photos from hard drive using CMD method
You should follow the steps given below to restore deleted pictures from hard drive.
- Click the “windows + R” keys together and then type CMD in the search box..
- Type “chkdsk,‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window and after this, press enter.
- Click “Y” key and press enter to continue the process.
- Now, click on the “F” key and after that press the “enter” button.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
Note:- There are 2 manual methods through which you can recover deleted images from hard drive. But, they both have some major drawbacks. So, to overcome those drawbacks you can use the professional software named as SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software. This software can recover permanently deleted photos from hard drive. And not only photos, it can restore all your data.
Retrieve Deleted Photos From Hard Drive, Automated Software
Step 1 – Installation
Firstly, download and install the software. After that click on “start” button and select “all programs” and after that select “Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Step 2 – Scanning
Now, You need to select a scanning option. There are 2 types of scanning options-
- Scan – Select “scan” option when you want to restore deleted or corrupted data.
- Formatted Scan – You should select “formatted scan” option when you want to recover formatted data.
Step 3 – Progress Report
After selecting scanning option, you can see the progress report in the form of reading percentage. You need to wait till the time it gets 100%.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed, you will see all your data in the left panel of the software. And now you need to select the data which you want to recover and the selected data will be shown in the right panel of the software. You can see the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5 – Save Data
You need to save the recovered data. So select the files or folders and click on the “save” button. And after doing this, you need to select a destination in computer to save the data.
Recover permanently deleted photos from hard drive using the best professional hard drive data recovery Software.
Key Features To Recover Deleted Photos From Hard Drive
- This hard drive data recovery software recovers complete data.
- Supports to work with all Windows versions.
- It recovers data from GPT and MBR partitions.
- Tool highlights permanently deleted data in red colour for user convenience.
- It supports to recover data from FAT, exFAT and NTFS file formats.
- Recovers data from internal as well as external hard drives.
- Quickly recovers data from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
In this post, I have discussed that how can you recover deleted photos from hard drive. There are two manual methods to recover the data but they don’t provide a surety to recover data safely. So that’s why we have found a software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. It provides a surety to recover data safely and it is compatible with all window versions.