Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook – Quick Solution
Are you looking for ways to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook and after searching a lot you get nothing, then you are on the right page. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss the perfect way to move Lotus Notes data to Outlook.
All Mail User Agent (MUA) such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, and many more allows users to compose, read, and send email messages. Both Outlook and Lotus Notes are desktop-based email clients that are widely used within an organization and non-organization level. The nice thing about Lotus Notes is that it stores NSFs on the client and NSFs on the server but except that dealing with Lotus Notes is very strenuous.
Lotus Notes has encrypted ID files that contain security information with .id file extension. During the investigation, decryption, and extraction of artifacts from ID files is a big challenge in front of investigators. Lotus Notes database gets saved into NSF (Notes Storage Format) file under the location: C:\lotus\notes\data.
The location of latest version of Lotus Notes is:
Need to Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook 2013, 2010
At times, when experts need to examine and sculpt evidence from Lotus Notes, the major challenge is to decrypt and password-cracking of files. In such a case, it is important to convert.NSF in other convenient accessible formats like Outlook data files, which can be opened and analyzed without any bindings. Free Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration is an advanced digital investigation forensics software that provides an intuitive interface. It has the scalability to migrate, archive, email e-discovery, and recovery.
Steps to Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook
Well, as we said above that the manuals method to move Lotus Notes to Outlook, then it is a bit complicated because as we said above that both email clients support different file formats to store data. Hence, in this troublesome situation, you can try automated. SysTools NSF to PST Converter is the tool that can effectively convert all your Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST.
This tool converts all the NSF emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, Contacts to Outlook PST. It not only provides amazing conversion functionality but provides numerous advantages over other software by providing dynamic advanced settings and lifetime technical support.
1. Launch the NSF to PST converter on your Windows device.
2. By clicking on the Browse option, add the NSF file on the software platform. You can selectively choose the NSF files that you want to convert in PST.
3. After loading NSF files, either select the files via a selective approach or go for the complete mailbox. And choose the export items
4. In this step choose the specified location where you want to save your converted PST files. Then simply click on the Export button.
That’s it, Now you have successfully completed the task of migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook.
Advanced Features of the Tool
- All Data Items – Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, and Contacts names. NSF to PST conversion
- IBM Notes: Export Desired Folder or Selected Mailbox Objects
- Maintains NSF emails’ Internet Header, HTML Formatting, and Doclinks
- Allow for the translation of Canonical Name into SMTP format.
- NSF to PST Converter for Encrypted NSF Emails with NSF Data
- Provides for Support for the Split option for Outlook Data Files and the Merge option for Outlook Data Files are also available.
- To export selected data from an NSF mailbox, use the Filter option.
- Convert NSF to PST without Lotus Notes application on the same system
In this blog, we tackled frequently asked user query how to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook. You can go for NSF to PST converter without any doubt. You don’t have to worry about any kind of data loss or manipulation. Because it is trustworthy for its security feature and data integrity.