Best Ways to Backup Email Addresses in Outlook For Windows
For many businesses, MS Outlook is the main source of their workflow. This means that it is crucial to keep your important email addresses with you so that whenever it requires you can access and use that to share information with others if using the other email client or shifting to a new PC. So with the help of this article, we will be guiding you to backup email addresses in Outlook.
Reasons For Restoring Addresses from MS Outlook
Several reasons could be there for restoring Outlook email ID. Some of them are
- Using the same email addresses in another email client, for instance, Yahoo, Gmail
- Make a list of email ids for easy access and use those ids for future purposes or share with other members.
- Moving to another account/computer/device.
Under these circumstances, a user might require taking the backup of their email IDs for safer purposes.
Manual Approach to Backup Email Addresses in Outlook
Using this method one can easily save all their email addresses from the PST file and use them the way they want to. Apart from this, the user must have the login credentials of the Outlook application. Listed below are the manual steps using the Outlook application.
1: Launch the MS Outlook application on the local machine.
2: Now, click the File and press the Open & Export -> Import/Export option.
3: After that hit the Export to File option and hit Next. Prefer the CSV File option and hit the Next button.
5: In the Personal Folders option, choose the Contacts folder.
6: Now use the “Browse” button to save the folder with a name for the .csv file.
7: Finally, Map Custom Fields to choose the fields for your export. Press the Ok button and then click Finish.
Note – For a lesser number of PST files, users can take out the list of addresses through Outlook. However, for multiple PST files, MS Outlook might not be suitable use. So, from an expert point of view, it will best thing to use software which can manage multiple files at one time and provide you the list of the addresses from Outlook address book.
Finest Technique to Backup Email Addresses in Outlook
Using the manual solution when dealing with multiple PST files and taking email addresses is difficult to some extent. But there is an alternative solution the finest Outlook Email Address Extractor Tool which restores email ids from multiple PST files in less time making no issues.
With the help of this utility, you can export email addresses from Outlook to CSV and multiple formats like CSV, HTML, text, VCF, and PDF. Moreover, it provides an advanced date filter option, removes duplicates, and can even take out the Outlook email ids from corrupted PST files. With that, the utility can also take out addresses from the Calendars, Tasks, Notes, and Contacts.
How to Backup Email Addresses in Outlook Using the Software?
- First, start downloading the software and then install it on your local machine.
- Initially, tick mark the Default Storage option for adding multiple Outlook PST files.
- Now use the Change button to set the destination path to save the Output file.
- Select the folders/files from the given folders and choose the Properties you want to extract and press Next.
- Under the Filter Tab, choose the Export Option and Apply Filters like date range.
- At last, after selecting the export type and applying filters, press the Extract, button to start the extraction process and create a backup of all PST file’s email addresses.
Also Read: Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook | Knows Here
There are certain reasons why user requires to backup email addresses in outlook. Most of the time during this stage, users do face challenges and they need to restore their vital email addresses from Ms Outlook. So, for that, we have explained the solution. Here, we have mentioned two different techniques using a manual and a professional tool.