How to Export Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV
Are you among those users who are looking for the solution to export email address from Outlook to CSV file format. If yes, then, the wait is over. In this blog we have included both the manual and automated solution to export Outlook Email Address to CSV format. Both the solutions are well-explained in the upcoming sections of the article. But, first, we will find the reasons that why users are looking for the solution.
Why to Export Outlook Email Address to CSV
A CSV file allows the data to be accessible in multiple programs that too without causing any error. For instance, a user can easily access a CSV file with MS Excel, Libre Office, etc. On the other hand, contacts saved in Microsoft Outlook requires the application to be installed and configured in the same machine.
As promised, now, we have shared the manual and automated solution to extract Outlook Email Address to CSV file format.
Extract Outlook Email Address to CSV – A Guaranteed Solution
SysTools Outlook Email Address Extractor is a top-notch software to bulk export Outlook Email Address to CSV file format. The interface of the software is quite evident and hence don’t require any technical expertise. In the upcoming section of the blog, we have mentioned all the features offered by the tool.
Prime Functionality of the Software
- Users can extract email addresses from Outlook Profile, PST, OST, BAK, and MSG File(s) or Folder(s).
- Export email addresses to CSV, PST, and VCF file formats from Outlook.
- Select properties (To, From, Cc, Bcc) and extract only those Email Addresses.
- Export the addresses that contains a specified phrase in the subject.
- Works efficiently on all versions of Windows operating systems.
Steps to Export Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV
Begin from downloading and installing the tool on your Windows machine.
Free Download Purchase Now
- To add the files into the software panel, select from the available extract option.
- Once the files are added, click on Next button and move to the Select Tab.
- Here, you can choose the properties and the software will extract the email addresses consisting that only.
- On the filter tab, choose the Export Type Options as CSV.
- Apply the date filters and Domain Include / Exclude and click on Extract.
If the users are having a limited number of contacts that they can easily export to CSV from Outlook, then they can recklessly opt for the manual solution.
Export Email Address from Outlook to CSV Manually
- Open your Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 application on your Windows machine.
- On the File Tab, go to Open & Export and select Import/Export option to export Outlook Email address to CSV file format.
- A dialog box will appear, select Export to a file and click the Next button.
- Select Comma Separated Value >> Next
- Now, select the folder from which you want to export the email addresses and hit the Next button.
- Next step is to, browse the location where you want to save the resulting file and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, users can clear up the already mapped fields. Also, you can map the desired fields on your own.
- Lastly click on the Finish button.
Note: This process will take time depending upon the data size. So, the users have to be patient enough to complete the process. Also, do not interrupt the on-going process to export email addresses from Outlook to CSV file format in between. This will lead to data loss.
The Bottom Line
In the above-mentioned blog, we have provided you a complete solution to export email addresses from Outlook to CSV file format. Both the manual and automated solution is provided for the user’s ease. The shortcomings offered by the manual solution can’t be neglected and thus, has to be taken care of. Users can effortlessly download the free trial version of the tool without spending a penny.