How to Export Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV File?
Are you among those users who are looking for a solution to export email addresses from Outlook to CSV file format? If yes, then, the wait is over. In this blog, we have included both the manual and automated solutions to extract Outlook Email Addresses to CSV format. Both the solutions are well-explained in the upcoming sections of the article. But, first, we will find the reasons why users are looking for the solution.
Why Extract Outlook Email Address to CSV?
A CSV file allows the data to be accessible in multiple programs that too without causing any error. For instance, a user can easily access a CSV file with MS Excel, Libre Office, etc. On the other hand, contacts saved in Microsoft Outlook require the application to be installed and configured on the same machine.
As promised, now, we have shared the manual and automated solution to extract Outlook email Addresses to CSV file format.
Since the automated solution is preferred over the manual method, we will cover it first.
Extract Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV – A Guaranteed Solution
SysTools Outlook Email Address Extractor is a top-notch software to bulk export Outlook Email Address to CSV file format. The interface of the software is quite evident and hence doesn’t require any technical expertise.
Prime Functionality of the Software
- Users can extract email addresses from Outlook Profile, PST, OST, BAK, and MSG File(s) or Folder(s).
- Export email addresses to CSV, PST, and VCF file formats from Outlook.
- Select properties (To, From, Cc, Bcc) and extract only those Email Addresses.
- Export the addresses from all/selected Outlook mailbox items like contacts, emails, calendars, etc.
- Works efficiently on all versions of Windows operating systems.
Steps to Export Email Addresses from Outlook to CSV
Begin by downloading and installing the tool on your Windows machine.
- To add the files to the software panel, select from the available extract option.
- Once the files are added, click on the Next button and move to the Select Tab.
- Here, you can choose the properties and the software will extract the email addresses consisting of that only.
- In the window that appears, choose the Export Type Options as CSV.
- Apply the date filters and click on the Extract button.
If the users are having a limited number of contacts that they can easily export to CSV from Outlook, then they can recklessly opt for the manual solution.
Also Read: How to Extract Attachments from Outlook?
Export Email Address from Outlook to CSV Manually
- Open your Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 application on your Windows machine.
- On the File Tab, go to Open & Export and select the Import/Export option to export Outlook Email address to CSV file format.
- A dialog box will appear, select Export to a file and click the Next button.
- Select Comma Separated Values >> Next
- Now, select the folder from which you want to export the email addresses and hit the Next button.
- The next step is to browse the location where you want to save the resulting file and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, users can clear up the already mapped fields. Also, you can map the desired fields on your own.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button.
Note: This process is not exclusive for extracting email addresses from Outlook. It exports all items from the selected Outlook folder. That’s why experts recommend the professional solution as it directly exports email addresses from Outlook to CSV from all/specified mailbox items.
The Bottom Line
In the above-mentioned blog, we have provided you with a complete solution to export email addresses from Outlook to CSV file format. Both the manual and automated solution is provided for the user’s ease. The shortcomings offered by the manual solution can’t be neglected and thus, has to be taken care of. Users can effortlessly download the free trial version of the tool without spending a penny.