How to Restore Outlook Autocomplete Email Addresses? – Perfect Solution
If you are one of those individuals who looking for a way to restore Outlook Autocomplete email addresses, then this article is just for you. This blog will discuss an effective & efficient technique to resolve this query.
Do you want to import autocomplete contacts from Outlook 2007, 2002, and 2000 to the latest versions? Or did your NK2 files got corrupted somehow? Well, we have the perfect solution for the issues that you are currently facing.
What do We Understand by Outlook Autocomplete Addresses?
It is a list of email addresses that appears when we start typing letters in Outlook’s ‘To’ field to auto fill. This feature however is built for the convenience of Microsoft Outlook users. These are also called cached contacts in Outlook and for Mac Outlook, it is mostly known as recent addresses.
A Quick Guided Solution: Restore Outlook Autocomplete Email Addresses
These cached contacts are stored in the mailbox only from Outlook 2010. The only thing users need to do is launch that particular account on another computer. And from there you will get the autocomplete list.
These cached contacts are saved in a separate file in Outlook 2007 and its prior version and the file is most commonly known as the NK2 file. If you are migrating your data from one computer to another then the easiest way would be to copy that NK2 file from your old system to the new one.
If the NK2 file gets corrupted or permanently deleted, the only way to is by repairing it through a third-party application. For this, there are plenty of third-party applications on the web that users can utilize. But the most efficient and reliable solution will be the Smart Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery to restore Outlook autocomplete email addresses.
It also repairs NK2 files and restores the autocomplete list in your system. Users can easily export these contacts in a PST file format and save it to their new Outlook account.
Steps to Save Autocomplete Email Addresses in Outlook
Here follow these below-mentioned instructions:-
1. First, Download and Run this software on your operating system.
2. Afterward, add your NK2 files to the software interface.
3. Besides that, users can easily view their recovered Outlook Cached addresses before the procedure.
4. Next, choose the Export option and select PST as your export format from the drop-down menu.
Functionalities & Features of Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery Tool
This tool helps users to repair NK2 files and save them into PST file format. Here read the following features of this utility:
- This tool allows users to restore Outlook cached addresses and alphabetically arrange them.
- Also, it efficiently repairs corrupted & damaged NK2 files and recovers cached contacts from it.
- Hence, in order to export the recovered autocomplete list to MS Outlook 2010 or a recent version, this application will convert them into a PST file format.
- As a matter of fact, there is also no size limitation on the NK2 file, as this software is created to handle bulk data.
- Moreover, it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. What are the Steps to Restore Outlook Autocomplete Email Address?
Ans. Follow these below-listed steps:-
- Download and launch this tool.
- Then, browse your NK2 files.
- Preview your files.
- Choose the Export format.
- Save all the Email Addresses.
Ques 2. Can I repair my NK2 Files using this tool?
Ans. This software recovers contacts from NK2 files which have been corrupted & deleted. Users can also save their files in PST format.
Ques 3. How does this Software recover Outlook Autocomplete Contacts?
Ans. Nonetheless, this utility works in a very simple and quick manner. Also, it helps users to load all the cached contacts from the default Outlook profile and shows them in alphabetical order. Moreover, users can also save all or selected contacts back into the Outlook profile.
Ques 4. Will I able to Install this Product on my Windows 10?
Ans. Yes, you can. This software can be installed and used successfully on Windows 10 and its prior versions as well.