Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook | Knows Here
Summary: My team gets a lot of emails regarding the query, and how to import email addresses from excel to Outlook. So, for all the users who are facing this error, we wrote this article to provide them with the best and most hassle-free technique to resolve this query.
The import of email addresses from Excel to Outlook is not a tough task if you choose the right method to accomplish it. Therefore after lots of research and analysis, we will present these two solutions to conduct such a task in a trouble-free manner.
One of the most essential parts of marketing is sharing and preserving crucial emails with your marketing teams. But if you collected all those email addresses and entered them into your excel document then how will you import email addresses from excel to Outlook?
Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook?
- Open Outlook and navigate the File menu at the top of your Outlook.
- Choose the Open & Export option and then select Import/Export files and settings.
- Now select Import from another program or file from Import and Export wizard and hit the Next button.
- Select Comma Separated Values before clicking the Next button.
- Go under Options and choose whether you want to replace the duplicate contacts or simply choose not to import duplicates.
Outcomes of the Manual Method
The above-mentioned solution is capable but it also contains some drawbacks which are mentioned below.
- This method can be tricky and non-technical users may get confused.
- There might be a risk of losing crucial information throughout the process.
- A time-consuming method.
Automated Solution to Migrate Excel File to Outlook
The above methods are complicated and time-consuming, so in such conversion, it is highly recommended to choose an automated solution in place of the manual method. With the help of an automated tool, one can easily transfer address book data from an Excel file to MS Outlook in bulk. We bring you the best solution Excel to vCard Converter.
For Mac Users
Moreover, it also provides an option to import an excel spreadsheet to Outlook contacts. The tool UI is simple, even non-technical users can easily import email addresses from Excel to Outlook without any kind of data loss during the process.
Instantaneous Steps to Import Email Address from Excel to Outlook
- Download and Install the software and select the files which needs to be convert.
- Preview the Excel file contents.
- Map the attributes.
- Select the vCard versions as per the need.
- In the end, hit the Convert option to complete the process.
Why this Tool only?
- This tool preserves contacts directly to your current profile
- Provide the facility to map different fields as required
- Assist you to import excel spreadsheet to Outlook contacts effortlessly
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, etc.
- It requires MS Outlook for the conversion.
Attention: This tool is practically tested by our experts and it is virus-free and malware. Feel free to download/purchase the tool and install it this one of the best tools to import email addresses from excel to Outlook.
This article will elaborate on how to import email addresses from excel to Outlook in a trouble-free manner. Both the solution automated and manual are described in this article choose them accordingly. To overcome the limitations of the manual method choose the automated solution. The automated tool is simple to use, even a non-technical guy easily execute such tasks.