How to Unlock Access Database Password – Learn Now
MS Access is a widely used program to create and manage crucial databases; hence professionals prefer to secure it with strong passwords. But sometimes users may forget the last remembered password then they search for a solution to unlock Access database password.
Many users are stuck in this kind of situation. MS Access is an eminently utilized program due to its enriched security functionality. Mainly, it provides an option to set up a password on the Access database to protect it. But often users faced an issue, i.e., they unintentionally lost or forgot the password of the encrypted Access database. So, it becomes important to find a way to unlock Access database passwords.
Sometimes users have their Access database password, but they don’t know the process to unlock password protected Access databases. Don’t worry this article describes the expert-recommended solution to unlock Access MDB file or ACCDB file for known and unknown passwords. Let’s read this complete blog!
How to Unlock Access Database ACCDB (Known Password)?
- Start Microsoft Access 2021, 2019, or 2016 program.
- Then, choose the Open >> Browse button to add the ACCDB database.
- Select Access database ACCDB file and open it using Exclusive mode.
- Fill known password of the Access database and hit the OK button.
- After that, choose the Decrypt Database option from File >> Info.
- Again, a popup message asks for a password for security reasons.
- Last, click the OK button to unlock ACCDB password permanently.
How to Unlock MDB File Manually (Unknown Password)?
There are a few users who are looking for a free solution to unlock Access database password after forgetting passwords. We already know what our users want. So, in this section, we will be going to discuss a manual solution for the same. This approach is performed with the Visual Basic of Application ‘VBA’ code. So, we have described all the steps perfectly. Let’s have a look:
- Firstly, generate a new MS Access database and open it.
- After that, you have to press the Alt + F11 keys together to open the ‘VBA’ Visual Basic of Application program.
- Then, hit click on the Insert option and choose Module.
- Now, you have to add the following code to the General Wizard:
- Lastly, press the F5 key to run it. After some time if it goes profitably so, your encrypted Access database will be unlocked without any password.
Note: Unlocking MDB file password using VBA is not an easy task. It requires technical knowledge of VBA scripts. Hence, this is advisable to perform this method under expert guidance.
The Perfect Way to Unlock Access Database Password
Below here, we have disclosed an automated solution to resolve this issue. Mainly, this issue occurs when a user forgets the access password and is unable to unlock the password-protected Access database. You can resolve this issue easily by using this third-party application named Access Password Recovery tool. This software is specially designed to fix all password-protected Access related issues. It can efficiently unlock the Access database without any data loss.
Moreover, this Access password unlocker tool comes with an understandable interface so, that both either geek and non-geek users can perform the procedure to unlock the Microsoft Access database password. Despite this, it also consists of some more reliable features which help to provide an effective option to break Access database password. If you need to utilize and check this utility so, simply click on the free download button as we mentioned below.
How to Unlock Access Database MDB?
Here, in this segment, we have discussed all the instructions to implement a procedure to unlock password protected Access database MDB files. Just follow all of them sequentially to get the expected results.
- Install and launch the Access Password Unlocker Tool on your machine.
- Choose the Add File(s) or Add Folder button to add a password-protected MDB file.
- Browse the MS Access database MDB file from your computer and click Open.
- Now you can see password protected MDB files with source path in software GUI.
- Click the Recover button to unlock Access MDB file password.
- MS Access database MDB file unlocked successfully, see the confirmation message.
- Choose the Copy Password button and enter it when the Access database asks for a password.
This article emphasizes the supreme techniques to resolve how to unlock Access database password. We have explained 2 manual and 1 automated solution to do the same according to different situations. Both approaches are described appropriately. So, you just have to follow any of them to implement the procedure to open password protected access database for editing and other purposes.