Learn How to Remove Password From MS Access Database
“Are you searching an instant solution to resolve your Access password related issues. Trust yourself, you land in the perfect place. Because Today! In this write-up, we will be going to discuss the prominent ways how to remove password from MS Access Database 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Simply, go through the complete blog to know more.”
The Access is also known as a Database Management System ‘DBMS’ which is provided by Microsoft. Mainly, it combines the relational MS jet database engine with an explanatory interface. Despite this, it consists an enhanced functionality, i.e., it provides an option to make any database password protected. Though, it helps to prevent Access database MDB / ACCDB file from any fraudulent activity. But often, some user forgets the password and look for a solution to resolve how to remove the password from the MS Access database issue. So, we considered this issue and come up with this flawless article, to let users know about the perfect techniques to get rid of this issue. Thus, go through the complete post to understand how to recover and remove passwords from Access 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Manual way How to Remove Password From MS Access Database
To perform the manual approach, you should remember an appropriate password for your protected database. Here, we discuss all the instructions to implement a procedure to remove a password from a protected Access database. Let’s get started:
Remove Protected Database Password From MS Access 97, 2000, 2003
- First of all, Open your protected Access database exclusively. To do so, click on the Open folder icon, choose the database MDB / ACCDB file, and hit the arrow near to Open button. Then, opt for Open Exclusive.
- Now, hit a click on Tools>>Security>>Unset Database Password.
- Here, input the Access database accurate password, and click on OK. Afterward, the MS Access DB password has been removed perfectly.
Decrypt Database Password From Access 2007
- Primarily, hit on the folder icon and choose the MS Access database MDB file in the Open dialogue. After that, you have to click on the arrow near to Open button and choose Open Exclusive.
- Then, hit on Database Tools option>>Decrypt Database.
- Conclusively, enter the proper password in the Unset Database Password dialogue box and hit on OK to finish up the procedure.
Remove Password From Access Database 2010
- Formerly, to open an Access database exclusively, you have to click on File>>Open.
- Subsequently, hit on File>>Info>>Decrypt Database.
- Lastly, add the right password in the Unset Database Password dialogue box, then hit on OK to quit the procedure.
Remove Password from Access Database Version 2013/2016
- Firstly, open Access and hit on the File option, then Open>>Browse. Here, on the Open dialogue, you have to choose the encrypted MDB file and choose Open Exclusive.
- Then, add the Access database password and hit on OK to open it.
- At last, hit click on the File>>Info>>Decrypt Database option to remove the database password from Access.
What If You Forgot Access MDB File Opening Password?
Chiefly, with the help of the above-stated manual solutions, you can only remove the password when you remember the password. Otherwise, there is no free technique is available to decrypt passwords from MS Access 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. But, do not worry! Here, we have the ultimate solution to resolve your issue. It is a third-party software, i.e., Access Password Recovery Tool. Using this utility, you can easily and quickly retrieve and remove passwords from the MS Access database. This software supports removing multiple types of passwords like multilingual, numeric-alphanumeric, ANSI / UNICODE, etc. However, this tool consists of an understandable and user-friendly interface. So, a novice user can also implement the password decryption procedure without taking any external help. Apart from this, it also involves some more effective features which help to remove protected database passwords.
Steps to Recover & Remove Password From MS Access Database
Simply, follow the below-outlined steps to execute the procedure to unlock and remove the database password from Access. Here, in this segment, we have explained all the steps appropriately. Have a look:
1: Initially, download and run the eminent utility into your local machine.
2: Now, hit a click on the Copy password button to copy the retrieved password.
3: Here, you have to choose the Open Selected Database after removing the MS Access database password.
4: Finally, remove the Access database with this marvelous utility.
Time to Verge
This article emphasized the perfect techniques for how to remove password from MS Access database 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Mainly, we have mentioned the manual and professional solutions to do the same. Thus, you can go with any approach according to your necessity.