How to Import Multiple VCF Contacts File to iPhone? – Let’s See
A VCF file, also known as a vCard, is a format commonly used for e-business or personal use. A vCard file usually contains your name, company, job title, email, phone number, address, etc. If you get a lot of vCard files on your computer, and you need to import them to your iPhone, what will you do? If you haven’t found a suitable way to Import multiple VCF contacts file to iPhone, you can try the method presented in this article.
Now we come to the solution. there are three ways
VCF contacts can be imported to iPhone, manual and automatic. We’ll cover the manual method first and then move on to an alternative approach.
“I received an email from my boss with the attached VCF contact file. I need to enter these contact details on my iPhone for future reference. But my computer cannot open this file. Is it possible to transfer VCF to iPhone without converting it to a readable file? How can I do this? Are you able to offer any advice!”
Read More: Import VCF file to Gmail
Method 1: Import Multiple VCF Contacts File to iPhone – Manually
Here are basically two manual techniques to transfer multiple VCF to iPhone. We have covered both methods below. You can choose any method according to you
- Click Windows + R (Run dialog box will pop up on your screen) >> type ‘web’ in the search box >> OK
- The Windows Address Book dialog will open.
- Then open the folder where all the VCF files are stored >> Press CTRL + A to select all the VCF files. Drag & drop them into your Windows Address Book.
- This way, all VCF contacts are automatically imported into your Windows Address Book.
- After the VCF file is imported, run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB data cable.
- iPhone is under Devices >> Click Device to display the overview interface.
- Click the Info tab in the right interface >> Click the Sync Contacts checkbox >> Select Windows Contacts from the drop-down menu >> Apply in the lower right corner Click the button.
Method 2: Import VCF to MS Outlook and Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
Similarly, you can sync your MS Outlook contacts to your iPhone. To do this, first move the VCF file into MS Outlook.
- Open MS Outlook >> File Menu >> Import and Export >Import vCard> (.vcf) file
- Browse the VCF file from your computer and click the Open button.
- Open iTunes >> Go to the Info tab >> Click the Sync contacts check box >> >> Select your Outlook Contacts from the list >> Click on the button.
- This method is only suitable if you have a limited number of Contacts.
- You cannot save attached files using this solution.
- It is very time consuming.
Method 3: Import Multiple VCF Contacts File to iPhone – Using Alternative Solution
If you feel that the above manual method is time-consuming and requires technical expertise, then to perform this task, you need to first import the VCF file to CSV, then the CSV Contacts file to iPhone. For this you can take help of SysTools VCF to CSV Converter Tool to convert multiple VCF file to CSV directly. This software is very easy to use even for beginners without technical skills. The best thing about this tool is that it has no size limit.
Steps to Import VCF File to iPhone are as follows;
1: Convert VCF File to CSV Format
- First, you need to Run and Install the Tool on your System
- Choose any option: Add File or Add Folder
- Click on the radio tab for CSV, and click on the “Explore” tab
- Hit on the CSV and press on Export tab
2: Import CSV Contacts file to iPhone
- Log in to your iCloud Account from www.icloud.com using your passcode.
- Press “Contacts” on the Home screen to click Contacts.
- On the bottom left of the webpage, select on the gear icon and Click the Import vCard option from the list
- Next, the VCF Contacts file is imported to your iCloud . then, you can sync your VCF contacts with your iPhone
Do You Need help? Experts at your service 24*7
If you would like to know anything about the software, be it download links, licensed editions, tool functions or anything else, our experts are available 24/7.
In this blog post, we explained the best way to import multiple VCF contacts file to iPhone. We have included both manual and professional solutions here. We recommend that you choose an automated solution to avoid the limitations of manual methods. The SysTools allows users to import bulk VCF to the iPhone efficiently.