How to Convert VCF to CSV Online – Know Complete Solution
Summary:- If you have some important contact data in VCF that you want to transfer to CSV, then this blog is for you. We will provide you a safe and secure solution to convert VCF to CSV online. Let’s see the answer to the question “how to transfer multiple VCF files to CSV Online free?”
CSV is an Excel sheet file that stores all the data in the form of numbers and text. CSV is mainly used to maintain data like finance, employee records etc. vCard is an online system for the exchange of business information. Whereas vCard allows users to change the type of information on the business card using web applications such as email clients and web browsers. The vCard can be used to specify information such as username, job title, company, address, phone number and email address.
User query : “I am an Outlook user and the company I work for as technical support. I receive several vCard files daily for customer information. Outlook reads a single vCard file regardless of the number of contacts, So now I want to convert the entire vCard file to CSV. Can anyone name a good software to convert multiple vCard to CSV at the same” time? “
Why is there Need to Convert VCF to CSV Online?
There are many reasons why a user would want to convert VCF contacts to CSV format.
- It is important to keep a backup of contacts, if the user wants to get in contact in the future, this is useful.
- The data can be restored in a CSV file if the file contacts are damaged for any reason.
- The data in the CSV file is easy to edit, edit and display.
How to Export VCF Contacts to CSV Online – Trusted Solution
Currently, there is no manual method for converting VCF contacts to CSV format. But you don’t need to worry, you can use SysTools VCF to CSV Converter Tool. We recommend this tool because it is an automated solution that allows both technicians and non-technical people to use this software without any prior knowledge. Users can select any file or folder at a time. This utility helps you export VCF file contacts to multiple file formats at once without losing relevant information.
This program is 100% safe and there is no risk of data corruption. You can effectively convert a VCF vCard file to CSV format without data loss. Data is completely safe because this tool is virus free. With a simple graphical interface, users can use this software like a simple computer application. Let’s check the software working process:-
Step-by-Step Guide to Convert VCF to CSV Online in few Minutes
- Download and Start the Utility on Windows System
- Auto Detect browse VCF files from “Select Folder” and “Select File“
- Select the CSV format and click on the “Browse”
- Once the Selected files have been added, click on OK
- Click on Export Option to export from vCard to CSV format
- Select the destination location to save the converted vCard file
- Finished! This is how you can convert VCF to CSV online instantly.
Why Should Users Choose this Tool?
There are many reasons to choose VCF conversion tool. Some of them are as follows;
- The software retains all of the address book components throughout the conversion.
- This utility has a user-friendly graphical interface for easy use by technical or novice users.
- Option to convert contacts from VCF to CSV in one processing.
- Preview option to analyze all data before starting the conversion process
- It is not necessary to install any external software on the system to perform this process.
- There is no limit on the number of contacts to export
- Compatible VCF file versions such as vCard 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0
- Support all versions of MS Windows like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
- Users can achieve 100% error free and safe conversion with this wizard
Manual Method to Convert VCF to CSV Format- Using Windows Explorer
- On your PC, go to Windows System and select File Explorer
- Search the Contacts folder
- You’ll find that the menu bar has several options to choose from. You can click “Import“
- In the Import to Windows Contacts window, you need to select the file to import from. Here you will hit on “vCard (VCF file)”. This file can be seen later in the Windows version and saved in the Windows Contacts folder. So, in the dialog that opens, you need to click on the “Import” button
- The import process will begin and all VCF files will be imported. You can check if all contacts have been imported. When the import is complete, you can click Close
In order to convert VCF to CSV, you need to select items or select all items to export. Next, Select on “Export” mentioned in the menu bar
- In Export Windows Contacts, select CSV (Commonly Separated Values) from the options available in the dialog.
- Then click “Export” Exporting saves the VCF file in CSV format
- Once the export is complete, you will need to enter a name for the exported file and browse where the file can be stored. Then click Next to continue
- In CSV export, you need to select the fields to export. When done, you can click Finish
You can now see the selected VCF file exported to CSV file format.
Read Related Blogs:
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- Import iPhone Contacts into Excel
- Import Multiple vCard Contacts to iCloud
Converting contacts from one format to another is no longer a daunting task. Here in this blog you have been provided with a safe and easy way to convert VCF to CSV online. The tool comes with a free demo that lets you export up to 10 contacts from each vCard file so users can evaluate the program’s behavior before investing. You can also use free software to test and verify your workflow before purchasing.