How to Import VCF File to Gmail? Here Is The Solution!
Many users want to know how to import VCF file to Gmail. However, finding a suitable solution is as difficult as applying the method. Therefore, to get them out of this problematic situation, we have come up with a way to transfer various VCF files to Gmail to solve this task. But first, it is important to know about VCF files.
A VCF file is an electronic business card that stores contact information such as email address, contact number, full name, photo, website address, etc.
Why Import VCF to Gmail?
- Gmail is easy to use and helps manage the data you store easily.
- Gmail is one of the most powerful web email systems that Google has developed. Worldwide, millions of users use their Gmail account to send and receive email
- You can access Gmail from your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or library computer or from a friend’s house.
- It allows sending and receiving e-mail over the Internet.
Manual Method to Import VCF File to Gmail
To complete this task manually, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account, click on top-left corner and from drop down menu, and select “Contacts“
- Now, click on more action option and select “Import”
- From the Contacts window, click “More”–>”Import” then the Import Wizard is opened.
- In the Import Wizard window, choose the path of all_in_one.vcf file.
- Last, all your contacts will be imported to the Gmail account.
Limitations of Manually Import VCF to Gmail
There are certain limitations when manually transferring VCF file to Gmail. You cannot bulk convert contacts from VCF contact to Gmail by manual method. With it, you can only convert one contact file at a time. Therefore, it is a tedious and monotonous task. There is no guarantee that VCF contacts will successfully move to Gmail.
Trusted Solution to Import VCF File to Gmail
As the manual method has some limitations, you can use automated tools such as VCF to CSV Converter Tool. This conversion tool makes it easy to convert multiple contacts from VCF to Google CSV files without problems of size and data loss. This software is compatible with all VCF versions. The software has a simple interface so that even novice users can operate it easily without any prior knowledge.
First, you need to convert VCF contact file to Google CSV, then import Google CSV file to Gmail
1- Convert VCF Contact File to Google CSV
Download and Install VCF Conversion Tool on your Window Machine
- Choose the Add File & Add Folder
- Click the Radio button for the Google CSV file, and click the “Browse” button.
- Select on the Export button
2 – Import Google CSV File to Gmail
- Now, you have to import the CSV file into your Gmail Contacts and for this, login to your Gmail Account in which you want to import the CSV
- Then, Open the Google Contacts box
- Select on the Settings icon and select the Import option
- Import Contacts wizard will pop up after this. hit on the Select File button. Click Import
Important Feature OF This Tool:
- Transfer single and multiple contacts VCF files easily
- It easily converts VCF to PDF, MSG, and HTML file format
- The tool Supports to import VCF to Google contacts & Yahoo file Format
- The application is compatible with all VCF versions like 2.1, 3.0, 4.0, etc.
- It supports converting VCF files from G Suite, Gmail, iCloud, Skype, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, WhatsApp, etc.
- It Supports Windows 10 operating system and below version
Gmail is a platform that needs no introduction. Also, some users want to import VCF file to Gmail. We have covered a direct manual method for importing VCF files into Gmail. With this approach, one can easily import VCF to google contacts, but it has some drawbacks that we have listed above. Also, we have suggested an alternative solution called VCF file conversion software. It is the right solution that allows users to import multiple contacts or VCF files without any risk or data loss.