How to Recover Deleted Partition on External Hard Drive in Five Simple Steps
External hard drives are huge storage devices. They can store videos, photos, documents, and many more things. Hard drives are easy to use and portable. So, most of us use external hard drives to store our data. But, there are times when you lose your data and you just panic. But, from now onwards, no need to panic you can recover your lost data very easily.
You just need a reliable Deleted Partition Recovery Software through which you can recover deleted partition on the external hard drive.
Reasons for Partition Deletion on External Hard Drive
- Damage or Loss of Partition Table:- The partition table displays the partitions to the users. If the partition gets corrupted or deleted then it’s obvious that the partition will be deleted. So, because of this, you can’t access your data.
- Inaccurate Deletion:- You cannot predict human errors as there are times when you mistakenly delete or clean a wrong partition. This is one of the main reasons for partition deletion.
- Resizing Partition:- You can resize your partition, but it is quite risky to resize your partition. Because you can lose all your data if you perform any step in a wrong way. So, you should not resize your partition if you don’t have knowledge about it.
- Sudden Shutdown:- There are chances that you can lose your partition if there is a sudden shutdown. And there are many reasons for sudden shutdown like unstable voltage supply, up-gradation, etc.
- Virus Attack:- Virus attack is increasing day – by – day. If the virus attacks your pen drive then there are chances that you have lost your data.
But now, you can overcome these types of situations and you can recover deleted partition on the external hard drive & you can recover data from crashed HDD by using a software named hard drive recovery tool.
Steps to Recover Deleted Partition on External Hard Drive
Step 1:- The first step is that you need to go to “start”, then select “all programs” and then “hard drive data recovery software”.
Step 2:- Select the “scan” option if you want to recover deleted or corrupted data.
Step 3:- Now, you need to select the folders for data recovery. When you will select the folders you will see all your data in the right panel of the software and the software will show you all the permanently deleted data in red color.
Step 4:- The last step is that you need to save your data by right-clicking on the data and you have to choose a destination for your data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This software supports all window versions.
- It recovers corrupted, deleted, and formatted data from external hard drive safely.
- Recovers data from internal as well as external hard drives.
- You can recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- It supports different file formats like NTFS and FAT.
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red color.
- This software will give you a “refresh option” to find any attached storage device.
Most of the users want to know how you can recover deleted partition on an external hard drive. There are no manual methods for partition recovery. So, I have discussed a software named Hard Drive Recovery Utility. This software recovers complete data safely and securely. You can try a demo version to check its reliability.
How do I recover a deleted partition?
After reading the above mentioned blog users can get the ultimate solution to recover a deleted partition.
How do I recover a deleted partition in Windows 10?
By using the SysTools HDD Recovery Software users can recover deleted partition in Windows 10.