How to Open VCF File in Outlook 365 -Step by Step Guide
Are you stuck in the process and don’t know how to open VCF file in Outlook 365? So you are definitely at the right place, here we will give you a hassle free solution to view VCF contacts into Outlook 365
Overview of VCF Files and Outlook 365
The VCard / VCF contact format is basically an electronic business card that is used to store the user contact information in a standard file format used in a wide variety of applications and platforms. The vCard file format is usually associated with email. The VCF file contains the physical address, contact number, and other necessary information related to the user or person. Also, if we talk about MS Outlook 365, MS Outlook 365 is the best cloud-based application, which plays an important role in increasing the productivity of a business. It has various features and applications that make data storage secure.
Let Us Understand the Topic with the help of the Question:
“Hello, I am an HR from a reputed company and because of my job I have a large collection of contacts from the employees working in my office and people coming for interviews. I want a more convenient way to read vCard contacts files that reduce my time and effort, but I don’t know how to open a VCF contacts file in Outlook 365.
Manual Technique to Open VCF File in Outlook 365
If you want to view VCF Contacts file in Outlook, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Outlook 365 and click the Applications icon.
- Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook 365 on the web window as shown below.
- Choose an option to “People”
- On the toolbar, click the down arrow next to Manage and select Import contacts.
- For the ‘vcf’ file, select “Outlook 365”.
- Click Browse to locate and select your file.
- Click Upload.
- Now, while your contacts are imported. A successful message will be displayed.
Limitations of Manual Approach
The above method is very useful, but on the other hand, has several disadvantages. Some of them are described below:
- It is a very lengthy and time-consuming process. A difficult task for non-technical people.
- When using this method, there are many possibilities for data loss and corruption.
Automated Solution to Open VCF File in Outlook 365
The manual way to view VCF contact files in Outlook 365 is a time-consuming process. Therefore, users can use a suitable third-party tool, namely the SysTools VCF Viewer Software. Which can easily view and read vCard file contacts with various images. It also provides a search option to search all contacts stored in a VCF contact file. In addition, it has a user-friendly interface that even novice users can understand its layout without external help. It is fully compatible with all Windows operating systems. Therefore, there are some excellent features of this tool which are listed below. have a look:
- Allows to sort contacts within vCard file of desired folder
- It supports view and open Modified or Altered VCF contact files
- Allows to view and read VCF files in bulk
- There is no file size limit associated with the utility
- It is compatible with all VCF versions like 2.1, 3.0, 4.0 etc.
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows ie Windows 10, 8, 7, etc.
Working Steps of Software to View VCF Contacts File into Outlook 365
- Install and run VCF File Viewer tool on the Windows system
- Select the Add File or Add Folder
- Click on the radio button for the VCF file, and click on the “Explore” tab
- Open VCF Contacts files with all Details
In the above section, we discussed two ways to help users effectively Open VCF File in Outlook 365. However, the manual approach includes several annoying limitations. Therefore, we came up with a third party tool. With the help of professional tools, users can easily view VCF contacts files in Outlook 365