Learn How to Merge VCF Files into One File?
Summary: There are multiple users who search for the query to merge the VCF file into One file. If you are also stuck in the same situation? Then, here we have come up with a tremendous solution for you that helps in merging many VCF files. Therefore, we begin this process without wasting time. But before proceeding further, let’s discuss some important information about VCF files.
VCF or Business Card is a standard file format for storing all contacts, VCF files are supported by many email applications. This includes all important details such as contact name, address, phone number, and email address. It is easy to store and edit the contacts list or other information stored in VCF files.
In this article, you will get the various solution to resolve the query to merge VCF files into one file. There are multiple users who want to merge their files, but it is not an easy task to attempt the complete process. In the below section you will get free techniques to solve this problem. Read every line of the article carefully.
Reasons Why to Merge VCF Contacts File?
This query is searched by most of the users due to the reliability and the compatibility of the VCF files. That’s why most of the users need to merge the VCF contacts file.
- You can easily manage your contact files by merging several vCard or VCF files into one file.
- VCF is the easiest and fastest way to exchange contact information compared to using other traditional business cards.
- You can easily open and read it with a text editor such as Notepad.
Manual Approach to Merge VCF Files into One File
In this section, we provide you with the best possible free solution to merge VCF files into one file. Users who want to combine VCF files for various reasons. Here, We will learn two different ways to join VCF files. Follow these steps to merge multiple vCard contact files simultaneously:
- First, locate all the selected vCard files under the root directory of C:\Drive and give them a new name to them.
- After this, Press the Windows key + R to open the run screen. Type the string cmd and run in the text box of this window.
- Now type cd C: \ MyContacts and run it in the cmd Window.
- After attempting this step, all the selected VCF files will be merged into one file.
- A process completion message appears, stating that you have successfully merged multiple VCF contact files into one VCF file.
- At last, close the command prompt screen and steer the file where you saved it.
Drawbacks of Manual Technique
The manual solution is having all the capabilities to complete the conversion but there are a few drawbacks of this procedure which are mentioned below. Please read it carefully to avoid these limitations before proceeding with the process.
- Manifold Process: This process consists of several stages. The user should take great care to complete all the steps with care.
- Limited Functions: This method will only change the vCard version. This technique cannot be applied if the error was caused by other reasons.
- Success is not guaranteed: the success rate of this method is very low. In most cases, this method will not allow you to change the vCard version correctly.
Method 2: Expert Suggested Technique to Merge VCF Files into One File
SysTools Expert Suggested VCF Merge Tool perfect and best utility software merge VCF files into one file. You can overcome on all the limitations of the manual solution and users should enlist the help of a reliable automated tool. Users can preview and maintain all the information such as Address, Name, Email, Phone Number, etc.
It is a user-friendly and easy-to-use software specifically programmed to merge. This software can sort contacts by date, size, or alphabetical order in a multiple contact VCF file. Also, it is compatible with versions 4.0, 3.0, and 2.1 of VCF files. This application runs on all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Merge multiple VCF contacts files into one file
- Support VCF files created by different platforms
- Export Both Types of VCF File: Single as well as Multiple Contacts
Steps to Merge Multiple VCF Files are as follows:
- Download and Install the software to combine the vCard files.
- Step 2: After that, Choose Add file or Add folder to load the VCF contact file.
- Then the software will show you all the selected files.
Step 4: In this step, you will get options to Split vCard & Merge vCard option. Select Merge vCard option.
Step 5: Hit on the Export button to start the export process.
It is difficult to find the tool that supports all the vCard files created from different platforms. But this professional utility helps me to merge multiple VCF files into a single file effortlessly.
I am quite happy with the product performance as it is up to the mark and provided me with an easy solution to merge multiple VCF files.
It is the perfect software with great productivity. The software not only helps me to convert multiple vCard files into one but also provided me the facility to insert VCF file versions created by several platforms. I would recommend this software to everyone.
Merge VCF files into one file can be a difficult task. Here, in this blog, we have included two different techniques for merging VCF files. The manual method described above is rather lengthy and can sometimes cause users to lose data permanently. Thus, users can choose an automated solution for results that are 100% faster and more accurate.