How to Split vCard into Multiple Contacts File
User Query 1- “Hi I want to split vCard into multiple contacts VCF files without losing any of the information stored in them. I have tried a number of solutions that are available on the internet but none of them provide me a satisfactory result. So I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy option to divide VCF files in a single go.”
If you are facing the same problem as we have discussed above, then worry not. We bring you the ultimate smart solution to split VCF into Multiple Contacts Files. vCard files are used to store data/information consisting of a person’s name, company name, phone number, email address, etc. These VCF files used text file format to save all the information and shared contact data between address books. These VCF files use text file format to save all the information and are shared data between address books. There are several limitations where the import function can only load single contact information of VCF files.
Automated Method Split VCF into Multiple Contacts File
vCard Split & Merge Tool is the best and most simple way to Split VCF into Multiple Contacts files easily. The tool provides you the option to selectively split VCF files and provides the facility to preview all contact information.
This software supports all the versions of VCF files (vCard 2.1, vCard 3.0, vCard 4.0) and maintains or preserves all the information stored in vCard files. This software keeps all the files intact after the conversion and maintains proper data integrity. Also provides you with the demo version for 100 % satisfaction by using the demo version you can attempt the conversion process before purchasing the software.
Prominent Features of the Tool Split vCard into Multiple Contact Files
- The tool is capable of splitting only the selected vCard contacts files.
- The software is created with the latest functions that maintain the contacts file’s integrity.
- The tool is designed with a user-friendly interface.
- It supports all the vCard file versions that are created by different platforms.
Read More: Know How to Merge VCF Files.
Step by Step Guide to the Professional Utility
- Install and Run the software to split the vCard file into multiple contacts.
- Click on the “Add File” or “Add Folder” buttons to insert VCF files.
- Now locate the folder where you have stored VCF files.
- Then the software will scan all the VCF files.
- Select the required VCF file to preview it.
- Click on the “Export” or “Export Selected” button.
- Now click on the “Split vCard” option.
- Select the path for exported VCF files and click on the “Export” button.
Manual Method to Split VCF into Multiple Contact Files
- Go to the “Export Tab” option in the Windows Contact panel.
- Now press the “Ctrl” key to select multiple files.
- Then select the vCard file from the “Export Windows” Contact dialogue box.
- Click on the “Export Button” to split the VCF file into individual files.
- Now select the location for VCF contact files.
- Click on the “OK” button to save VCF files.
Limitations of the Manual Method to Split vCard Files
There are some disadvantages of the manual method to Split VCF into Multiple Contacts files.
- This process does not maintain the data integrity of files.
- It is a lengthy and complex process that is time-consuming for a person.
- Users may face some technical issues or problems during the process.
In this write-up, we have discussed the manual methods and advanced software to split VCF into multiple contact files. Users can implement both methods/solutions to complete the VCF task. But if you have a large amount of VCF data/information, we recommend you go with professional software that is able to batch-split VCF files into individual files in a single go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Do I need technical knowledge to use this application?
Ans: No, you don’t need any sort of technical education to run this program. It is because of its user-friendly and intuitive interface that helps you to easily navigate through the process.
Q2: Are my VCF contacts safe and secure while using this tool?
Ans: Yes, this advanced tool preserves your integrity and security during the transfer process. In the resultant file, all of your information is intact.
Q3: Which Windows versions does this utility support?
Ans: This software is compatible with Windows 11(64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit & 32-bit), Windows 7, and other older versions.
Q4: To which platforms vCard file does this application work?
Ans: This program works well with vCard files from different platforms such as Skype, Gmail, iCloud, Mobile, and many more.