Convert PNG to PDF Without Any Delay
The easiest process to convert PNG to PDF in a few clicks and go with all image formats is PNG to PDF converter software.
If we discuss PDF, then it is undoubtedly the go-to format for storing and sharing any kind of text documents, images, etc that was designed by Adobe. So, there are times when users need to insert PNG in PDF files. PDF offers editing capability, maintains graphic integrity, it can be encrypted, etc. but adding data in other formats, like PNG files, is not possible.
PNG, full form is Portable Graphics, images with .png extension are called as PNG file. It is an image format which has lossless compression nature.
To insert images like PNG, JPG, or any other formats, all you need is an expert software on which you can rely and trust. Here, the PNG converter tool can assist you to do this. So keep reading this article and find out how smoothly you can add PNG in PDF offline free.
Read more: Users can also convert GIF to PDF files
Direction to Convert PNG to PDF File
- First, tap on Download or Purchase button to proceed forward.
- After downloading the tool, upload your PNG files through add file(s) and add folder(s) button and then click on next.
- View your uploaded PNG files and tap on next.
- Now choose PDF from export format.
- Set PDF files options: create pdf for each uploaded PNG images separately.
- Or create single PDF for all PNG images and add numbers of images in one PDF page.
- Add password and then restrictions to secure PDF.
- Now, set page margin, size, etc for PDF pages, then press the convert button.
Tip: You can have the Preview of the edited PDF files and if any changes are required, you can re-edit it again. Also with software you can print images as well.
Also read: how to convert PNG to HTML file
The process is easy with so many usable options that will make your PDF files better. With the help of preview you can check out added images properly and after the PDF setting, again you can preview your created PDF file(s) and arrange or edit settings again. There are several benefits which you’ll get in this tool.
Why use PNG to PDF Converter Tool
- It will secure your PNG image quality with 100% assurance.
- Tool can combine multiple images into one PDF in no time.
- It supports Windows old and new versions.
- This tool will give you an Export Report in which you’ll get to know about success and fail counts after the conversion process.
- This software also supports other formats as well like WebP, JPG, TGA, JFIF, EXIF, etc.
- Tool has the option to Set location for your PDF files.
- Software is compatible to convert images to Base64, HTML, DOCX.
- After conversion, provide a Destination path. Which will take you directly to the location of the PDF file.
Benefits for Pro Users
The above benefits are completely free but there are limitations. With a pro account you can access all features and functionalities. After downloading, users will get a demo or trial version in which you will get to convert up to the first 5 image files. As well watermark will be added after conversion in the converted format.
But in case of Purchasing, you can remove watermark and convert images in bulk with no limitation in case of adding image files. However, you can use a demo of the tool and get experience after that purchase it, get full benefits and convert PNG to PDF file.