Combine Multiple Images into One PDF File – Smartly
Looking for a solution to combine multiple images into one PDF, so this is the right place for you. Here in this page you will get a perfect solution on how to save multiple images into one PDF file. So, keep reading the write-up to get the right solution for your query.
In This Article:
Generally speaking, nowadays, all the images are saved in a certain file format as we are using the electrical devices such as PC, laptop, mobiles phones unlike the older times.
Clicking images and saving them is really a great invention. Better the camera, the quality of the image is better.
But while sharing, the quality of the images decreases so it’s better to share PDF files to prevent their quality. PDFs are so convenient and are designed to store different types of documents, images, etc.
Let’s take an example, suppose you have images in bulk and want to share them with your friend. Normally, you can send it to a friend but quality will definitely decrease. Also, you can combine multiple images into one PDF then, he/she only needs to download that particular file.
Approaches to Combine Multiple Images into One PDF
There are two ways to combine images to PDF,
- Automated smart solution
- Native Manual Solution
Both can be used but keep in mind the benefits and drawbacks given below as they play the main role while selecting the perfect way to combine images into PDF file.
# Method 1: An Automated Solution for Combine Multiple Images into One PDF
This Image converter wizard has many options which gives comfort to the users that is why it has 96% of users satisfaction. After conversion is finished, the tool gives an Export report about total success and failure exportation of images to PDF. Apart from that, the tool has genuine Experts rating, Trust pilot and Google rating.
To start the conversion process, first Download or Purchase the converter.
- Preview your images >> Next
- Hit on Export format & click on PDF
- Now, choose a different PDF Settings i.e. create a .pdf for each image file, create a single .pdf for all images & no of images in one .pdf page.
- Add PDF Security Settings i.e. Password and Restrictions,
- In the end, set the settings for PDF page layout >> Convert
Software finished conversion process.
Benefits of the Tool
- Software can easily convert PNG to PDF file.
- Tool can make PDF files for each image separately.
- Add the images in a single PDF page.
- Doesn’t need to use any outsider application such as Adobe.
- “Page layout settings” for PDF files.
- Add password in PDF file, and Restriction.
- Export images while maintaining its integrity and properties.
#2 Method Use Manual Approach
There is only one manual way to combine multiple images into one PDF, that is the “Print” option in Windows 10.
This option is good in terms of combining the single image into a PDF file, but if you want it separately for approx. 50+ images, then apply the same steps for every image.
Use this method in case you have a lesser amount of images, so that your image quality won’t be damaged.
- Select your desired image, then either you can directly open your image and press CTRL+P to print it OR click-right on the picture, then choose the “Edit / Print” option.
- After that the Print screen will be open and on that select Printer and tap on “Microsoft Print to PDF” then “Print”
- And at last save your PDF file in your desired location.
Well, in the end, users have two approaches and can use any of them to combine multiple images into one PDF. Expert recommended converter tool is the best as compared to the latter solution. Given software provides a trial version after you download it. It can change images in formats such as BMP to HTML format.
Besides this, the tool is functional with all the versions of Windows. And if we talk about the “print” method, it has more limitations than benefits. This includes image quality and making separate or bulk PDF files. So, I hope now you won’t face any difficulty related to combining images to PDF.