How to Convert Multiple Contacts from CSV to VCF?
My friend last night save around 1000 contacts in CSV file. Now, she wants to move this CSV file to the android phone. But, the problem is that Android does not support CSV file. So, it becomes quite obvious that she needs to convert multiple contacts from CSV to VCF file. But we are totally unaware of how this whole process can be carried out? Thus, if anybody out there now any solution for the same, please suggest. Thanks in advance. convert csv to vCard online
Whenever it comes to managing a large number of contacts in one place, the CSV file format is the very format that strikes the user’s mind. A user can easily store any number of contacts with all details like email address, phone number first name, last name, organization name, etc., in a CSV file. There is no limit on the number of contacts a user can save in a single CSV file.
But, when it comes to moving CSV contacts to other platforms like an email client, iPhone, iCloud, iOS, Android Phones, then, CSV can’t be imported directly.
At that point in time, vCard or VCF file format is one such file format that is supported by a large range of applications and devices. It is also titled as a standard file format to manage contacts. So, whenever a user needs to move contacts from one place to another, the VCF file format is used for the same. In order to access contacts stored in a CSV file from other platforms, it is important to transfer contacts from CSV to VCF. Thus, this blog will let users know how to convert a CSV address book to a vCard file.
Automatic Solution to Convert Multiple Contacts from CSV to VCF Format
As a user can see there are several limitations to converting CSV to VCF manually. Thus, to have a direct and seamless approach, a user is suggested Solution to take the help of some professional solution to export CSV address book to vCard file format easily. This is a proficient application and the most reliable software to convert contacts from convert convert CSV to PDF on Mac with all contact details.
This tool converts CSV files containing any number of contacts to VCF format in just a few simple clicks. The software provides users with an option to create a single VCF file for all contacts stored in a CSV file. Apart from all this, a user can perform field mapping also between CSV and vCard attributes. It allows users to move empty email addresses containing contacts also to VCF format. Apart from all this, if users want, then they can run this application on any Windows OS version.
Steps by Step Guide to Convert CSV to vCard Format
- Download the Software for Mac on your Mac machine.
- After that, click on the Add File(s) button to add a CSV file.
- Choose the CSV file and click on the Open button to Convert Multiple Contacts from CSV to VCF
- Preview of added CSV file along with the file path and file location. Click on the Next button to convert the CSV address book to vCard.
- Now, you can map the attributes of the CSV file with attributes of VCF and click on Add button to convert contacts from CSV to VCF.
- Choose the version of vCard that you want to create and check Single vCard for all contacts option to transfer contacts from CSV to VCF.
- After that, select the destination location where you want to save the resultant VCF file.
8. At last, click on the Convert button and begin the conversion process
After following all the above steps carefully, a user can export CSV contacts CSV to VCF in just a few minutes.
There are a number of users out there who thinks of moving/converting CSV file to vCard format. However, there is no perfect solution available to convert contacts from CSV to VCF. Thus, keeping this requirement of users in mind, a professional solution for the same is covered in this post. A user can simply make use of it and convert multiple contacts from CSV to VCF files.