Want to Print Apple Mail Email to PDF? Do it This Way!
Summary: The article describes the method to print Apple Mail to PDF for single email message or multiple emails at the same time. Read the methods and use the preferred way to print Mac Mail emails to PDF with attachments.
A world without the convenience of email is tough to imagine, this is why millions of users have turned to Apple Mail. It is the default email application that comes with every Mac OS X that is using version 10.0 or later. Instead of depending on web-based email, the Apple Mail enables users to access and manage already-downloaded emails even without using internet connection. Besides, there is no need to check the inbox constantly as Apple Mail does this for users automatically by alerting them when a new email received.
However, Apple Mail does not allow users to print Apple Mail email to PDF directly and so whenever users need to print their emails they got stuck. Therefore, to make this task easier for end-users, today we have come up with this technical guide and here we will describe the best solutions to perform Apple email print to PDF process. But, first let us understand this scenario more clearly with the help of a user query taken from a forum website:
So, now it is clear that executing this task is not that easy for normal users thus, here we are with this post. This technical guide will disclose some easy techniques to perform Apple mail print to PDF tasks in a simple manner and without any kind of data loss.
Multiple Techniques to Take The Print of Apple Mail Emails to PDF
Below are some easy tricks that will help users to print their Apple Mail emails to PDF get a physical copy for future reference. It is advised to follow the steps sequentially to avoid data loss.
Method 1. Print Apple Mail Email to PDF Manually
In order to perform Apple email print to PDF first, you need to save the Apple Mail emails as files on your system. To do so,
- First, select and open the email message that you need to convert into PDF file format
- After that, click on the File tab and select Export as PDF… option from the opened menu list.
- In Save As wizard, select the location to save the file, enter a name for the resultant file and click Save
But, the manual approach has some drawbacks too…
As the manual method to perform Mac Mail print multiple emails PDF is free but, with this users cannot convert emails to PDF in bulk and this makes the process tedious and time-consuming. Moreover, the manual solution needs a user to be technically strong.
There are several more issues that can happen while using the default print option in Apple Mail, such as incomplete PDF document. Read the query to know more:
Another problem arises with new Mac versions, such as unable to save emails in preferred way:
Therefore, it is important to make use of an automated solution to preserve the original structure of email messages and attachments.
Method 2. Print Apple Mail Email to PDF Automatically
Another possible way to make Apple Mail print email to PDF is categorized into two major steps:
Step 1. Export Emails from Apple Mail
- Open Apple Mail email application on your machine
- Now, select a mailbox or a folder that you want to transfer and choose Mailbox tab
- From the opened menu list, select Export Mailbox option to proceed Apple email print to PDF
- Browse a folder where you want to save the resultant file and hit the Choose button
- Navigate to the output file location and you will get the extracted mailboxes in .mbox format, such as Inbox.mbox
Step 2. Convert Output MBOX to PDF
Free MBOX Converter for Mac is a reliable way to convert Apple Mail emails into PDF file format and after conversion, you can print Apple Mail email to PDF without any issue. It is completely safe software and does not result in any kind of data loss after conversion.
Another variant of this tool is available for Windows – Best MBOX Extractor Tool
Below are the steps to convert MBOX into PDF:
- Download and install the software. Launch it
- Click Add File(s)/ Add Folder button to add the MBOX file
- Navigate to the saved location and select the MBOX file. Hit the Open button
- After adding the file click Next
- Select PDF as the export option and click Export. After this, your MBOX file starts converting into PDF file format.
Now, you can perform Apple email print to PDF process easily.
You can use the “Advance Settings” option and apply all these settings to your PDF files:
- Top, Bottom, Left and Right Page Margins
- Portrait and Landscape Paper Orientation
- Page Size such as A3, A4, Envelope, etc.
- Apply Bates number and date format on every page
- Set Date-range Filters
- Naming conventions
Other related articles:
Considering the most common query asked by several users i.e., how to print Apple Mail email to PDF, we have come up with this article. Here, we have disclosed two easy and best working techniques to make Mac Mail print multiple emails PDF. Now, users can opt for any method as per their preferences.