Download MBOX Extractor Tool & Extract Emails from Large MBOX Files Easily
Stuck with MBOX files containing important data? Unable to extract emails from MBOX files accurately? Download the free version of MBOX Extractor Utility and extract your MBOX data items into six different formats as per your liking.
MBOX files are the most generic email storage file formats in use today. It is currently the most popular format when it comes to storing emails and attachments. Multiple email applications such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage use MBOX files to store their mailbox data. Sometimes, there is a need to extract emails from these MBOX files. But unavailability of accurate tools make this a complex task. To resolve this problem, here we are introducing a trustworthy solution that has made a name for itself with its reliable and accurate MBOX email extraction.
SysTools MBOX File Extractor – An All-rounder Tool with High-End Capabilities
The capability of an MBOX Extractor software is judged based on its performance, flexibility, and accuracy. The flexibility factor corresponds with the extraction of emails as well as attachments. SysTools MBOX converter stands tall on all these three fronts with powerful algorithms giving it high performance and flexibility while generating accurate results at the same time. This tool can function as two separate tools:
MBOX Email Extractor – How to Extract Emails from MBOX Irrespective of File Size
First of all, the tool works as an efficient email extractor with a total of six file formats to save your MBOX data. These are:
The software retains the email attributes during and after extraction and automates the entire procedure without any hassle. It is operable on all Windows platforms including (32-bit & 64-bit) Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and lower versions.
This remarkable utility is also available for Mac platform. Simply download the MBOX extractor for Mac and extract emails and attachments into nine different formats as per requirements Find it here
Simple Steps to Extract Emails with MBOX Extractor Tool
- Step 1: Run free software and Add relevant MBOX files.
- Step 2: Preview the emails within the MBOX extractor interface.
- Step 3: Set the format you want to extract data into EML, PST, MSG, HTML, etc.
- Step 4: Extract the MBOX emails into the desired file format.
Here’s the elaborate steps to extract MBOX emails without losing attributes, formatting and properties:
1. Run the software and click on the Add button as shown in the screenshot below:
2. Click on Next and select the MBOX files from which to extract the emails.
3. Continue to the preview window where all the emails and attachments are displayed in multiple tabs.
4. Here, you can select the checkboxes corresponding to each email that you want to take out from the MBOX files. Then, simply right-click on any of them and choose the Export button.
5. Another alternative is to directly click the Export button provided on the top menu. Do this if you wish to export selected folders within the MBOX files or completely extract the whole MBOX data.
6. Now select the relevant options as per your liking. Do note that each file format has its own set of advance options. For example, choosing EML format will allow you to set Naming convention option.
7. Finally, change the location where you want to save the extracted MBOX data and click on the Export button. The software will extract the relevant items without messing up with the email attributes and folder structure.
MBOX Attachment Extractor – How to Use Software to Extract Attachments from MBOX file
You can also use the software as an attachment extractor. All you need to do is select the HTML format when trying to save the MBOX emails. It will generate HTML file corresponding to each email message and extract all attachments into separate folders for your usage. The tool supports all the common attached file formats such as doc, xls, ppt, pdf, etc, and saves them without any hassle.
Download the MBOX Extractor tool Now & Take Advantage of its Multiple Benefits
- Multiple file formats to extract MBOX data including EML format.
- No changes in Email formatting & Folder structure.
- Supports all kinds of MBOX files (with or without extension).
- No dependency on external applications.
- High-end performance with fast processing and extraction.
- A free demo version to evaluate the tool’s efficiency.
- Availability for both Windows & Mac OS.
Also Find MBOX Email Extractor for Mac
If you are a Mac user who wishes to extract emails from MBOX on the Mac system, we have you covered as well.
Download the Mac version of the tool and easily export your emails and attachments to 9 different file formats (PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, HTML, TXT, MHT, CSV, MSG).
With so many email clients using the MBOX file format, it is not a surprise that MBOX Extractor is the need of the hour. Be it orphan MBOX files or MBOX associated with email clients or even the MBOX files of services such as Gmail Takeout, etc., users are in constant requirement of a tool that can extract emails and attachments from MBOX file hassle-free. This is why we introduced the most trustworthy MBOX File Extractor wizard that can do this task for you in a matter of minutes. Download the Free version to evaluate the MBOX extraction.
Some Queries Frequently Asked:
1. Can I Extract Emails from Multiple MBOX files with this software?
Yes, this MBOX email extractor can scan and index multiple MBOX files at once. It provides multiple export options such as PST, MSG, EML, PDF, HTML, and more.
2. Can I extract attachments from my large MBOX file?
Yes, you can. Simply, set the extraction format to HTML and the tool will take out all the attachments in relevant folders.
3. Is there any MBOX extractor available for Mac operating system?
Yes, the discussed software is also available for the Mac platform. You will find the relevant free download link and other information in the article’s body.
4. Do I require any external email client to use this tool?
No, the MBOX file extractor is an independent utility that does not require any external application for its extraction process.