How to Import Multiple vCard Contacts to iCloud?
“I usually try to save all my contacts in a vCard file, but recently I bought a MacBook. Now I have to convert all my contacts VCF vCard files to iCloud. Although I do not have any technical skill or knowledge of it. So, can anyone suggest a suitable way to import multiple vCard contacts into iCloud without data loss? Thanks a lot! “
The above-mentioned was a user query, our team gets lots of queries like these most of the users are stuck in a situation to import multiple vCard contacts to iCloud. Are you also facing similar problems with how to transfer multiple VCF vCard files to iCloud?
So don’t worry, this is an easy solution we will share with you, which will make it easy to transfer all your vCard contacts to iCloud. In this article, we are going to discuss the best solution for the best and class instant solution. Read the article till the last.
Alternative Way to Import Multiple vCard Contacts to iCloud
There’s no direct option to import a VCF file into iCloud, so you’ll need to merge the vCard file to make it compatible with iCloud. For this, you can use SysTools vCard Split & Merge Tool to import multiple vCard contacts to iCloud. It also provides options to merge VCF file and support Batch Conversion of VCF files. It is a great tool with a myriad of features inspired by a simple and straightforward interface.
You can use its demo version before trying the software, You can do that, it’s a big advantage. One is completely free and the other is the ability to convert the first 10 contact files. So don’t wait anymore. Simply press the green button below to use the vCard to CSV Conversion.
How to Import Multiple vCard to iCloud– Complete working procedure
Method 1: Merge vCard Contact Files
- Launch and Install VCF Converter Software.
- Click Add File or Add Folder.
- Select the Files which want to merge into one file.
- Then, select the Export option to start the merging process.
- In the last, you will get a pop-up of an export successfully completed.
Method 2: Steps to Import Multiple vCard contacts to an iCloud account
- Sign in to iCloud using your credentials and click Contacts.
- Click the Gear tab at the bottom of the screen. Select the VCF vCard import option.
- Browse to and select the vCard file save path and select the Open tab to import your vCard into iCloud.
- The VCF or vCard is now successfully imported into iCloud.
In the above blog, we briefly explained how to import multiple vCard contacts to iCloud. Due to the lack of information, many users have had problems with the process. To solve this problem, we have provided a professional way. It is a safe and secure solution. This tool is very easy to use for both professional and home users.