How to Import Excel File Contacts to Android | Here’s What to Do
Summary: Most user searches for the query to import Excel file contacts to Android? This article is here with the best procedure to complete the conversion process in the best hassle-free manner. In this article, you will get some knowledge about Excel applications and the conversion technique for the hassle-free conversion process.
Nowadays, Mobile phones are the most important part of our life, every single person uses android phones which are running on the Android Operating System. The majority of people use mobile for communication, storing data, and managing all contact information but some professionals who contain lots of data, store their contacts files in Excel files like numbers, names, etc. That’s why users search for the solution to import Excel file contacts to android.
On the other hand, Excel is mainly used for business or professional purposes to store data in huge amounts. Excel is prepared to store these types of data and multiple users search for the solution. If you are one of them, then this article is made up for you. Without wasting any time let’s get started with the conversion process.
Quick Solution to Import Excel Contacts to Android Phones
In this section, we are going to start the conversion process, but before starting the process. You should know that this process is divided into 2 steps because Excel saves its files in XLS format and android doesn’t support XLS files. So, first, we have to convert XLS files into vCard format and after this, we import converted files to Android.
Also Read: Convert Excel Contacts to Hotmail
Step 1: Convert XLS Files to Android Supportable
As we said above, android doesn’t support XLS format files before import Excel file contacts to android we have to convert excel files to make these files android supportable. In this section of this article, we are going to convert Excel files to vCard format, there is no other solution to convert Excel files. But we are here with the best Excel to vCard Converter for quick and hassle-free conversion.
- Run the software on your device and select Add file option for the selection of files that need to be converted.
- On the next screen, you will have the Preview display of your selected files.
- Match the Fields with vCard fields by selecting Excel and vCard fields.
- Select the vCard version in which you need to convert.
- Hit the Convert button and end the conversion process.
Now After performing this conversion process, your Excel files are successfully converted into vCard format. Now you can easily implement on the procedure to import Excel file contacts to android.
Step 2: Import Converted Excel Files into Android
In the above section, we make Excel files compatible with android. So now, we are going to elaborate on the process to import vCard files to an android phone. Follow the mentioned below steps one by one for the complete conversion process.
- First, open the contacts icon on your android phone.
- Then, you will see the 3 dots on your left and select the Import/Export option.
- After this, you will get import from .vcf file option & browse vCard selected files.
- Select vCard file from the selected location and the process of import Excel file contacts to android will start.
- Now, you can access the Excel contacts on your android phone.
In the above write-up, we discuss the query to import Excel file contacts to android. We try to provide you with the best possible conversion solution, through which you can convert your Excel files in a few clicks.