How to Import CSV Contacts to Android Without Gmail Instantly?
Are you one of those who want to learn how to import CSV contacts to android Without Gmail? If you have multiple CSV files to import to Android, then you have come to the right page. Here you will get a simple and easy process to export CSV contacts to Android mobile. So read the post to know more about the process.
In this world of technology, contact is one of the best ways to organize personal information. So a contact is someone you meet and talk to regularly. They can be family members, friends, colleagues or customers. But for personal use we need to collect phone contact information.
To store contact information locally, users use vCard (VCF) and CSV formats. Yes, you can save contacts to CSV files. This means you must enter the contact information in line. Each row contains a different individual file. so you can easily find the information you want to enter later. However, you can easily open the CSV file in the Excel program.
Contact information is important because they store contact information and information about your business. That’s why many people want to import contacts to their mobile phones.
“I’m having a CSV file in my Windows computer that comprises multiple contacts. All the contacts stored within this CSV are very important for me and whenever I need to send an email or make a call, I have to open this CSV every time. So, all what I want to do is import CSV contacts to android without using Gmail. Is it possible to do so? If yes, then how can i do this?”
How to Import CSV Contacts to Android Without Gmail?
Well, the answer is YES, but using Gmail. Because Gmail provides an option to import CSV files. However, if you want to transfer CSV file to Android without using Gmail then, there is no such direct method to do so. Therefore, you will have to take help from some third-party application that makes the CSV file Android compatible. In the below section, of this article, we will show you how to perform this.
Automatic Way to Transfer CSV File to Smartphone Directly
As there is no direct option to import CSV file contacts in Android phone. So you need to convert CSV to vCard to make it Android compatible. So you can use Excel to vCard Converter Software, one of the most advanced solutions for Excel CSV contacts conversion process. As there is no direct option to import CSV file contacts in Android phone. So you need to convert CSV to vCard to make it Android compatible. Follow the steps given below to convert CSV contacts to vCard.
- Download the tool to on your Computer and launch it
- Click on the Browse button and Add the Excel CSV contacts file
- The software will load the added CSV file and preview its content along with all the contact details. Click on Next
- Now, you have to map CSV columns with vCard Contact Fields. For this, pick a contact field from the Excel Fields section and choose the corresponding field from the vCard Fields section. Click Add
- Repeat the same step to map all the CSV columns with vCard and once all the CSV fields are mapped with vCard, click Next
- Select vCard v2.1/3.0/4.0 and check to Create Single vCard option as this will make the import process easier
- Browse a destination location to save the resultant file and click Convert button
- All the CSV contacts will start converting into vCard file format right after this and let the process completed successfully to proceed.
- Navigate to the location you have selected before to save the resultant vCards and you will find a vCard there with so many vCards.
Step 2:- Import Converted vCard VCF in Android Phone
- After this, open your Google Drive or Dropbox or any other cloud storage service that you can access it from your Android phone. Then, upload the converted vCard to that. For example, if you are using Google Drive, click on New >> File Upload and add the converted vCard to upload
- Once vCard is uploaded, open Contacts on your Android phone and go to the Settings
- Select Import/Export and choose Import from .vcf file option
- Navigate and add the converted vCard from the saved location, i.e., Google Drive or Dropbox and click Import
- All the vCard contacts will be imported into your Android phone and the imported contacts can be accessed easily from the Android Contact list
So, this is how you can import CSV file to Android.
If you are one of those users who use CSV files to save their crucial database like contacts and now want to import CSV contacts to Android without Gmail, then this article is for you. Here we have disclosed a simple solution to import contacts to Android from CSV file even without using Gmail account. The method mentioned here is completely safe and you will not lose a single bit of data while using it.