How to Recover Data From SSD Laptop – Learn Step-by-Step Guide
How to Recover Data From SSD Laptop – Without Any Data Loss
Short for solid-state drive, an SSD is a storage medium that uses non-volatile memory as a means of holding and accessing data. SSD Drive is one of the popular storage drives to hoard data on desktop and laptop. SSD will boost system performance in terms of loading OS, response time, read or write speed and installing applications. In technological arena, most of the users switched from their traditional hard drives to SSD to achieve excellent performance on laptop.
“I had stored my important data in my laptop since a long time. Yesterday when I was trying to open it. I don’t know what happen, no data in my laptop. I lost my all precious data from it. Please can anyone help me and tell me how to recover data from SSD laptop. Because all data is very important for me please tell me solution as soon as possible.”
What Makes Solid State Drive Popular
- SSD gives faster access time than a hard disk does
- The solid state drive access time does not depend on a read and write interface head synchronizing with a data sector on a rotating disk
- Solid State Drive also provides greater physical resilience to physical vibration, shock, and extreme temperature fluctuations. SSD are also immune to strong magnetic fields which could sanitize a hard disk.
Reasons Force You to Perform SSD Data Recovery
For all these advantages, there is no question that SSD will eventually replace hard drive technology and mark its initial mainstream debut in high-end notebooks. However, with its popularity, SSD drive data loss problems also happen. And it’s quite necessary to know the major reasons to avoid data loss problems in SSD drive. Here are few major reasons that you may need to pay attention then:
- Careless deletion or formatting
- Virus attacking or infection
- Partition loss on SSD drive
- System failure
- SSD drive damage
Which is the Best SSD Recovery Software for Data Recovery
Even when you take every precaution to avoid data loss trouble, you may still have to bare data loss problem. Fortunately, third-party SSD drive recovery software is always available to help named as SysTools SSD recovery Software is recommended. It supports to recover all brands of SSD drive like Samsung SSD, Toshiba, Kingston so on.
With this powerful SSD data recovery software users can recover all types of data such as deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from internal and external solid state drive. This tool is specially designed to recover normal deleted, permanently deleted, corrupted and formatted data file from exFAT, NTFS, FAT, FAT 16 and 32, partitions of solid state drive in Windows operating system. By using this software users can recover intentionally and unintentionally deleted files from laptop. The most important thing about this software it highlights permanently deleted data in red colour after executing recovery. This utility can recovers images, docs, audio’s, video’s and all multimedia files from computer.
Step To Recover Data From SSD Laptop
Following few simple steps to recover data from SSD laptop easily and quickly. These steps are given below:
- First of all download and install SSD data recovery software on your windows PC
- After installing the software it provides two modes of data recovery such as Scan and formatted Scan
- Simply Explore the folder and preview entire data into right panel of application. The application will highlight the shift deleted data by red colour. So, it becomes so simple to identify the shift deleted data from SSD laptop.
- Find needed data files from restored data by putting date filter. Here users can find files according to Created, Modified and Last Access Date.
- Give date range and the application will list only those files which lies between the given date range.
- Find needed files by providing file type like .png, .doc, .mp4, .bmp, etc.
- The application will enable you to save either Selected files or complete restored data files and folders.
- Regularly backup important data from SSD laptop on to other storage device
- Avoid all possible errors while performing critical tasks on laptop SSD
In this post, we covered the most successful way to recover data from SSD laptop using the best SSD data recovery software. Here, we mentioned the step by step procedure of how to recover data from laptop SSD and how to recover deleted data from computer SSD. The recommended software is 100% safe & secure to recover permanently deleted, corrupted, virus-infected and formatted data from SSD laptop. Users can also download free demo version of the tool to check its efficiency and prominent features.