How to Recover Data from Formatted SSD? Hassle Free
An SSD is a data storage device that is similar to a hard drive. But nowadays, SSDs (solid-state drives) are more popular than hard drives. It has many advantages over typical mechanical hard disk drives, including faster boot time, read speed, rapid data transfer, and durability. So, most users use SSDs (solid-state drives) to store important data like photos, videos, music, multimedia, personal and professional documents, etc. But sometimes a situation arises in which users need to recover data from formatted SSD. Here is a few things that happen when users format their SSD and the result is data loss.
Reasons for SSD Drive Formatted
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting the SSD mistakenly or accidentally without taking a backup of your important data will result in data loss.
- Viruses and Malware: Sometimes, your files get corrupted due to virus and malware attacks. If you want to know how to recover virus infected files from SSD.
- Operating System Crash: Mostly OS crashes because of hardware or software conflicts, registry errors, etc. When it occurs, formatting the SSD disk becomes a must.
- RAW Solid State Drive: Formatting When your SSD says, “The drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”
- Corrupt File System: Corruption in the solid-state drive (SSD) file system due to header damage or any changes made to the file system of SSD hard drive makes your drive inaccessible. In these situations, it becomes necessary to format your SSD.
Manual Way to Recover Data from Formatted SSD
- Connect an external storage device containing backup data.
- Type or enter Control Panel in the search box, and then choose it from the list of results.
- Now select File History. Select backup data with data history from the list of results.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve deleted data files from a formatted SSD.
Automated Way to Recover File from Formatted SSD Drive
SSD Data Recovery Software is the most reliable and professional way to easily recover files from formatted SSD. It is capable enough to recover deleted, shifted deleted, formatted, and corrupted data from an SSD drive. With the help of this software, users can recover their data without any hassle. This software is compatible with solid-state disk drives of the M.2 and NVMe types.
This application can support recovering all types of files, besides photos, videos, audio, multimedia, personal and professional documents, etc. recover SSD data after format and folders from exFAT, FAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS types of Solid State drives. This software can recover files from corrupted SSD drives and also be used to restore formatted data from internal and external SSD drives.
Also read: How to Recover Data from SSD Laptop?
Steps to Recover Data from Formatted SSD
Now we will know the working steps of the SSD drive data recovery software. That is given below:
1: Download and install SSD drive recovery software on your Windows PC.
2: After installing the software, the home window will appear with a list of all connected SSD partitions.
3: Now the application provides two modes of data recovery: Scan and Formatted Scan, users can choose the recovery option as per their need
4: It scans the storage device in a detailed manner and displays all its data files on the application panel. The permanently deleted data by pressing the shift+delete button is shown in red.
5: At last, hit Save to complete the task, i.e., restore files from formatted SSD.
Points to Remember
- Always back up of all the important data in an external drive regularly
- Using the solid-state drive right after data loss may lead to overwriting and recovery of the lost data becomes impossible
- Double-check the drive before formatting
Why Should We Choose This Software?
- User-Friendly Interface: This has been designed with a user-friendly GUI (graphic user interface). So that even a non-technical user can also use this tool to restore files from formatted SSD (Solid State Drive).
- Easy Accessibility: This software permits users to sort the restored data on the basis of the file name, size, type, and creation date. Moreover, users can view restored data before saving it.
- Free Demo Version: Users can get the free demo version to preview their data after they decide to purchase it.
- Technical Assistance: 24*7 free technical assistance is provided to ease the recovery SSD data after format SSD procedure.
You cannot recover your data because it cannot be displayed on a laptop. The same case happens in the drive format, where a blank partition is shown on the screen. In such a situation, the recovery can be done by reliable software. If you want to recover data from formatted SSD without any single bit loss, then use this trustworthy automated tool without any hassle.
You can recover SSD data after format by using SSD Recovery Software. It recovers data from internal and external SSD drives.
By using the above-mentioned blog, users can recover data from formatted SSD and re-formatted data from SSD.