How To Merge Two Google Accounts? Let’s See
“Hello, I am an Assistant Manager in the company, a few days ago my Manager assigned me a task to find a method to merge two Google accounts. We have to merge G Suite domains for our employees and don’t want to lose any data. I had looked everywhere on the Internet but didn’t find any solution to combine G Suite accounts. If anybody knows “how to merge G Suite accounts” then please let me know as soon as possible. Thank You”
We are seeing these types of queries on many forums and our team decided to start looking for a foolproof method for merging Google accounts. If you are also facing similar kind of problem and looking for the method to merge G Suite domains, then you are at right place. Today in this blog post we are going to explain the best method to merge Google Apps accounts / domains.
Foolproof Method to Merge Two Google Accounts
Merging Google Business Accounts manually can be a difficult task for any G Suite Users. Because the merging process includes combining G Suite Emails, Contacts, Calendars, and Google Drive data.
Google Says – “It isn’t currently possible to merge separate Google Accounts”
But we’ve found a tool for you to perform this task easily in few clicks. You can easily merge two G Suite accounts using SysTools G Suite Merge Tool. It is the best tool to merge Google account with another Google account. You can try this tool yourself by downloading the free trial version of the software. The G Suite Mail Merge tool is available in two editions – Free version and Purchased version. Demo Version of this tool will allow you to combine complete data for 2 users. If you want to use the software without any limitation then you can buy the licensed version of the tool.
Merge G Suite Accounts Purchase Now
Advantages of Using G Suite Merge Tool
- Allow to merge Google Apps accounts without any hassle.
- Merging Google accounts is not possible without Admin Credentials.
- It combine Google Apps Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Documents to another Google account.
- Provides an option to Assign priority to user accounts.
- Merge G Suite Domain data according to specific data using Date Filter.
- This tool allows you to merge selective user data.
- Multiple options for Source and Destination User Id mapping
- The tool can merge Google accounts data a very high speed (40GB*/hour)
- It also provides you Error Handlers and Auto-Detect failure functionalities.
Note – Before start merging Google Business accounts, make sure to fulfill all the pre-requisites. All the pre-requisite are very simple and easy to perform. You can read the pre-requisites from the official product website.
7 Simple steps to Combine Two Google Accounts are:
Step 1: Download and Launch G Suite Merger
Step 2: Add Scope & Enter Service client id of Source & Destination
Step 3: Enter Source G Suite Admin credentails
Step 4: Enter Destination Admin credentials
Step 5: Select the Category & Apply Filter
Step 6: Perform Source & Destination Mapping
Step 7: Select User’s to combine & click Start button
Step-by-Step Process to Merge Two Google Accounts
The following are the elaborated steps to merge G Suite account/domain.
1. Download G Suite Merge Tool and click on the Activate button.
2. Select the “G Suite” as Source and Destination Platform
3. Select the Category from a workload and set Date-range filter.
4. Enter the Source Admin Id, Application Id, and browse the P12 file path of Source. Click on the Validate button to merge Google Apps account.
5. Enter Destination Admin ID, Application Id. Click the Validate button for authentication of Destination account and then click the Next button to merge two Google accounts.
6. For Mapping Source and Destination users, select the desired option from Fetch user and Import CSV file option.
7. G Suite Merge tool will now fetch all the users accounts associated with the Admin account.
8.. Now, you will get the list of users, select the user whose account you need to merge. You can also apply priority to the user account whose data needed to be merged first. Click on Validate button for authentication of users mailboxes.
9. Click on the Start button the start merging Google Business accounts.
10. You can see the Merge report in the tool. This tool displays the progress report in Tile as well as List view
11. You can also download the Report file to your local system by clicking on the Download Report button.
Note – After merging Google accounts you can log in into the destination account and check the Merged data yourself.
In this blog, we have tried to explain a sound method to Merge Two Google accounts. We have carefully tested the software and we conclude that this software is safe for you. It doesn’t save the data or the credentials of the user’s accounts. Rest assured, Data integrity and security are preserved if we use this method. Download the free version of the software now, and merge G Suite accounts easily.
Can I combine Google accounts of different domains?
Yes, using an automated tool, you can easily combine two Google account domains.
Does Admin credentials required to merge two business G Suite accounts?
Yes, for the security of the user accounts. The tool requires to Admin credentials of both source & destination.
Is it possible to apply priority to some users over others during merging?
Yes, using the priority option you can combine Google account of certain users before others.
What happens if merging stops due to internet connection issues?
In case, if you lose your internet connection or power loss, the tool provides an Error handler which resumes the merging process from the same point.