How to Import Outlook Contacts to G Suite in 2021?
Summary: If you have been searching about ways to import Outlook contacts to G Suite, then your hunt ends here. Here, we have provided you several ways that you can adopt to let’s straight dive in.
If you have recently created yourself a new G Suite account then you must know that migrating Outlook contacts to G Suite is not an easy process. It is rather more complex than it seems. Your new account will not have your previous account’s data unless you make this transition on your own. Out of all the data items that Outlook contains, we will focus on contacts as it is the most confusing topic for some users.
“My colleague shared our clients’ contacts that he had saved in his Outlook account. When I began importing them, I realized they are in PST file format. I tried all the possible ways that I could think of but none of them helped me in moving those contacts to my G Suite account. Is there any way that can be used to import Outlook contacts to G Suite?”
Are you stuck with the same dilemma? Or maybe you are moving from Outlook to G Suite. Whatever the reason might be, you will get all of your questions answered in the upcoming section of the blog.
How to Export Outlook Address Book to VCF?
Export Outlook Contacts to vCard
How to Take Backup of Outlook Emails Office 365?
How to Import Outlook Contacts to G Suite?
You can perform this task in two different ways, one is by using software and another one is by doing it manually.
Method 1: Import Outlook Contacts to G Suite Smartly
We highly suggest the SysTools vCard Export tool. This software provides this feature to convert Outlook to Google CSV. It creates a resultant CSV file that has its contacts mapped according to the Google CSV file. Hence, it becomes much easier for you to make this transition.
If you have Outlook contacts that are sent to you by some other user and you do not have Outlook installed on your system, you can transfer even in that situation.
Significant Features of the Software:
- Import multiple Outlook contacts to G Suite
- Quickly scans the files for any corruption & converts them
- Transfers password-protected, orphaned, & corrupted files
- Feature to create a single file for all contacts
- Exports all attributes of the source contact files
- Does not require you to install Outlook
- Provides simple and easy to use interface
- Auto-detects the .pst file & loads in the software.
Step by Step Guide to Import Outlook Contacts to G Suite
1. Download, install, and launch the software on your computer system.
Download Now Purchase Now
2. The software will now scan the files for any forms of error and load them in the application.
3. Now, the software will provide you a preview of the contacts for you to verify. If you want to export all of the contacts, then hit the Export button. To export some of them, then click on the Export Selected button.
4. After this, choose the Google CSV out of the nine options available. Provide a destination to save the files and hit the Export button.
Done! You have successfully exported the files. Now, the next step is to import these CSV files into your G Suite account.
Method 2: Manually Import Outlook Contacts to G Suite
1. Launch Outlook application & click on File
2. Click on Open & Export>> Import/Export button.
3. Choose the Export to a File option and click on Next
4. Select Comma Separated Value>> Next
5. Choose the folder that contains the contacts
6. Now, browse a location to save the file
7. At last, map the custom fields>> Finish
Now, after you create a CSV file, you have to import them to G Suite. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Log in to your G Suite account and click the Google Menu option
2. Choose the contacts option and hit the import button.
3. Now, choose the CSV file and add the contacts
4. After this, click on Open to add them to G Suite.
Related: Import Contacts from Outlook to eM Client
You have learned two different methods to import Outlook contacts to G Suite account. Many professionals all around the globe use the tool we recommend here. Whereas, the manual practice has got some limitations associated with it. If you have an old PST file lying orphan in your computer, you will not be able to move it manually into G Suite. Similarly, if the contact file is slightly corrupted or damaged, it is almost impossible to make this transition happen. Therefore, a third-party utility is needed. The mentioned tool is equipped with several advanced features that make your job much easier.