How to Import Contacts from Outlook to eM Client?
In the era of technology, most of the users want to connect with each other be it at a professional or a personal level. And in that situation contacts play a very important role.
Moreover, there are multiple email providers are now available on the internet which enables the user to perform the communication task. Several email clients exist which help in accomplishing the task like MS Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, eM Client and, etc.
But if you are searching for the solution to import contacts from Outlook to eM Client, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are going to discuss a perfect solution regarding your query.
Method to Import Contacts from Outlook to eM Client
There are two methods available to export Outlook contacts to eM Client
Let start with Manual Method
#Method 1: How to Import Contacts from Outlook to eM Client- Manually
In order to export Outlook contacts to eM Client manually, you have to first extract Outlook contacts into CSV. Then you can import your Outlook Contacts to eM Client. So, follow the steps to complete the process.
Step 1 Extract Outlook Contacts to CSV
- First, open Microsoft Outlook on your system
- Now, click on File option
- Now, click on Open & Import option
- Select Import/Export option
- Now, select Export to a file from option the list
- Select the contacts file which you want to export into CSV
- Now, select the destination location to save the resultant file
- Click on Next >> Finish button to complete the process.
Steps 2: Import Outlook CSV Contacts to eM Client
Follow the given steps to import CSV to eM Client application
- Open eM Client application on your system.
- Click on the Menu option >> choose Files
- Now, select the Import option.
- Choose Common Separate Value (.csv) format from the import window
- Select the CSV file from the stored location.
- Click on the Select Folder button to save imported files.
- If you want to save the imported data in New Folder then, click on New Folder >> click on Ok.
- Click on the Ok button to move on the process.
- Now, simply clicking on the column header to choose the field >> click on Finish.
- After the import process is completed, you will get the completion message on the screen.
#Method 2: Automated Way to Import Contacts from Outlook to eM Client
Manual method is a good approach if you have fewer contacts saved in your Outlook. But if there is a large number of contacts saved in Outlook, then it is time-consuming and also there is a chance of loss of field attributes of contacts.
So, if you are not able to afford any type of limitations or data loss, then try an automated solution i.e., SysTools vCard Export Tool. It is a tool that can export Outlook address book to VCF and multiple other formats without any data loss and maintains the contacts field attributes.
Step to Export Outlook Contacts to eM Client
- Download and install the software
- Now, click on the Add Files option
- Choose vCard option from Export option.
- After all the settings, click on the Export button to initiate the task.
Now, to import contacts from Outlook to eM Client, open eM Client and choose Import option and select the resultant file to complete the import process.
Why this Software?
This software is developed with such advanced algorithms that facilitated some remarkable features.
- This tool comes with very simple GUI that overcome all complications of the exporting process.
- Quick scan option and capable to load multiple MS Outlook contacts file in a single attempt
- Capable to preserve all contact details during the conversion process.
- Ability to open and preview Outlook contact with all attributes before the conversion.
- The facility of quick scan and load multiple MS Outlook PST contacts file at ones.
Coming to the end, in this write-up, we have to elaborate on a free solution to import contacts from Outlook to eM Client. As well as we understand the importance of contacts in one’s life. Therefore, along with the manual method, we discussed an automated solution to export Outlook contacts to eM Client. If you still get stuck at any point while executing the process then, just contact us.