How to Convert XLS File to PDF Format? Quick Guide
Are you looking for a solution to convert XLS file to PDF format with complete data security? If yes, read this article for the solution with step-by-step instructions. Here we have explained all the details about the XLS to PDF conversion process. So, let’s start the topic here.
Overview of Excel and PDF File
XLS is a Microsoft Excel file type, which is suitable to save tabular data like company database, contact information, etc. Microsoft Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2003 and prior versions use .xls file extension. Later the XLS file format was developed with modern functionalities and created XLSX format. XLS file arranges data in the form of tables (rows and columns).
PDF (Portable Document File) runs the technological world. Almost all the devices, platforms, and OS X supports PDF files and it is a universal file type. That can be accessed regardless of hardware, application, or other OS X requirements. PDF files comprise URLs, mp3, mp4, form fields, contacts, and other data types. PDF files can be signed electronically and provide several other functionalities.
Now, let’s comes to the point.
Solution to to Convert XLS File to PDF Format
The Expert Suggested Software provides batch conversion of XLS to PDF files. Its tool provides two options to load single and multiple XLS or XLSX files into the software panel. The application convert Excel to HTML and other file formats.
For the conversion process from XLS to XLSX, no other external application is required. The software works with a standalone interface without manipulating the data in the Excel database.
Free of Cost Trail Version: First, download the demo version of the tool for Mac and Windows to export only the first 10 Excel contact files to multiple formats. For an unlimited conversion process, buy the license version.
Best Features of this Automatic Solution
- Convert XLS to PDF:The application allows to add multiple XLS contact files and convert all of them in a single go. No matter how many contacts are saved within the XLS file, the utility will convert them at once. It converts XLS to PDF file without any kind of data loss.<
- Create Single / Multiple PDF: With the help of this utility, you can create a single portable document format for all the XLS contacts or files. Moreover, it allows to the creation of separate PDFs for each XLS file contact. This option help users to create desired PDF type for XLS contacts while performing convert XLS file to PDF free.
- Include / Exclude Contact Fields: The program provides a manual mapping option via which you can map XLS contact fields with PDF contact fields manually. During this manual mapping, one can match the desired XLS fields only with portable document format and exclude unnecessary contact fields and get rid of issues like how to export XLS contact file to PDF.
- Map XLS Fields Automatically: It is a smart tool that allows mapping XLS contact fields with PDF contact fields automatically at once during conversion process. So, if the XLS file comprises several contact fields. Then you can use the auto-map feature to match all the XLS fields in a single go.
- Support Windows OS Versions: This is an advanced utility that can be installed and operated on all the latest versions of Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8. You can use this program on Windows without any complexities and convert XLS file to portable document format free.
Few Easy Steps to Convert XLS File to PDF Format
- First you need to automatic Software to PDF converter free download and install it.
- Click on Add File(s) button and browse one or multiple XLS files from the saved location.
- After the Excel file scanning is complete, preview the CSV file you added to your contacts in the Excel file preview section.
- Select the PDF radio button to convert Excel to PDF format.
- If you want to create a PDF document for everyone in Excel, select Create a PDF document for everyone in the application.
- Choose Excel fields and Export data fields to report Excel data fields, and then click Add to add fields.
- Click on the Browse tab to specify the path to save the created PDF file.
- When the report is finished, click the Export button to start the process.
How to convert XLS file to PDF format is one of the most asked questions on the Internet today. In order to fix this issue, we have come up with this technical guide. Here we have disclosed a super simple and completely automated solution to convert XLS to PDF file. Every user out there whether tech-savvy or not can operate this software easily on Mac OS X without any technical expertise.