Google Takeout Not Working: Simply Move to Best Alternative
Is Google Takeout not working in your case? And you are looking for an alternate working solution. Well, we’ve got you covered. In today’s post, I will discuss all possible ways to resolve not downloading errors in Google Takeout and serve you with the best solution to overcome it.
Google Takeout is a free service provided by the US ‘Google Data Liberation Front’ to archive information from various Google products such as Gmail, calendars, contacts, etc. The archive file will be stored at your desired location in ZIP or TGZ formats depending on the option selected by the user.
A user can access all Google app data stored in a local folder through the Takeout utility. But there might be situations where Google takeout is unable to download data files.
In this article, I am going to take a look at the problems with the Google Takeout tool and offer you an alternative option to download your Gmail data. So, without any further delay, let’s get into it.
Note: Also know how can you easily import the Google Takeout Data file into the Microsoft Outlook application.
Google Takeout Not Downloading Data Error – Reasons Explained
Common Errors That Prompt Not Working Error for Google Takeout!
- Network Error: This error occurs when you accidentally lose internet connectivity.
- Revision Limitation: Users can make limited attempts to archive data files. If you click a certain link multiple times, the link will be discarded.
- Dependability: The Google Takeout is a dependent solution. If you get stuck somewhere in the process, then you can’t resume the downloads process.
- Google Takeout Data Download Error: Most of the time, while downloading data files using Google Takeout, it was unable to create a backup of your data. This happens because of large data files.
There could be several reasons why Google Takeout fails to download data files. We have listed some of the reasons behind this. Let’s see the alternative solution to fix this problem.
Best Alternative Solution for Google Takeout
With DataHelp Gmail Email Backup Software, the user can deal with the Google Takeout not downloading error in an effortless way. The software allows users to export a complete data file with a maintained hierarchy with just a few mouse clicks. The users can easily eliminate unwanted data files by exporting selected data files.
Additionally, the software is capable of saving Gmail and Drive data into multiple file formats: PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, and PDF. One can easily access this software on all editions of Windows including Windows 10 OS. The free demo version of this software is also available and allows to download of 100 emails and 25 items of other categories.
Steps to Use This Google Takeout Alternative Tool
To save data from Gmail, follow the sequence of steps mentioned below:
- The Initial step is to Download and Run the Software on Windows OS and the first interface of the tool will appear like this.
- Enter Your Login Credentials with App Password of Gmail Account. Once you logged into the software. You will be re-directed to the browser for authentication.
- Check the data fields as per Your Requirement and continue.
- In the next window select the Filters (if required) and Categories.
- Users can use the Browse option to set the designation of exported files. Click Start.
An automated solution is a reliable option for exporting data when your Google Takeout is not working. In addition, smart solutions guarantee a 100% safe conversion without technical errors.
Explained Guide for Not Working Issue in Google Takeout
There are multiple users who are looking for a way to solve this Google Takeout not downloading data error message. In today’s guide, I have listed the most prominent alternative to get rid of this message. Also, I have described all the pain points for the occurrence of this error message. If you still have any queries, then you can contact our support team for good.
Note: If you have Google takeout data files and you want to export them into another format you can use the conversion tool for Google Takeout data files.
Common FAQ’s For Google Takeout Not Downloading Data Error
Q Can You Please Explain to me the Process of Downloading Data Files from Gmail?
Follow the steps to use Google Takeout Tool:
- Search Google Takeout on Internet and Login using the same Gmail ID (from which you want to download data).
- The first step is to select the apps from which you want to download files.
- File and Set the Frequency of Data.
- Now, select the file type and size and click on Create Export.
Q Is There any File Size Limitation While Downloading Google Takeout Data?
No, there is no file size restriction. But for large-size data, Google takeout will take much time to complete the download process. Also, once the download process fails or stops due to any reason. You have to start from the beginning. So, it’s the expert’s recommendation to use the Google takeout alternative.
Q Does Demo Edition of DataHelp Software Works Similar to Licensed Version?
The demo edition of the software works similarly to the licensed version of the tool. But it has a limitation to download only the first 100 emails.
Q Can I Run This Software on Windows 7?
Yes, you can access this tool on Windows 7 and other later versions as well, and it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating systems.