Issue Fixed of Excel VBA Password Not Working – Complete Guide
MS Excel is a popular platform for users. The end number of the organizations work on MS Excel for their business or personal use. MS Excel is having very large user database because this application provides very good security features to its users. But sometimes the problem occurs Excel VBA password not working.
Hence, this problem generally occurs when the user sets a long password to protect an Excel file and forgot it. So, don’t worry! Here in this blog, you will get the best approaches to solve this problem in simple steps. Now, in the next section, we are going to mention the different solutions to solve this problem.
Best Possible Solutions to Fix Problem – Excel VBA Password Not Working
Now, first, find the best manual methods to fix this problem. The following are mentioned below:
Manual Solution No 1. Remove Password Using Hex Editor
- First, open a new Excel sheet using Hex Editor.
- Second, apply the password in the VBA code on the new Excel file by pressing Alt + F11.
- Then, save the excel file and exit it.
- Now, open the Excel sheet you have created previously using Hex Editor.
- The line beginning from CMG=…., DPB=…., GC=…. Copy all of them.
- Then, with the help of Hex Editor open the Excel file from which you want to remove the password and simply paste the line mentioned above beginning from.
- Exit before saving the Excel file.
- Last, Open that Excel file from where you find that the Excel VBA password not working to view the VBA password of it. And fill in the same password that you have used above in point 2.
Manual Solution No 2. Use Visual Basic Editor to Fix Excel VBA Password Not Working
- First, open the workbook file containing the password encrypted worksheet.
- Then, to view the Visual Basic Editor in MS Excel press the Alt + F11 keys together.
- Now, on the right side of windows paste the following code by typing Insert-Module:
- Exit the Visual Basic Editor screen and open the worksheet from which you want to remove the password.
- Last, simply enter disable VBA Macro password and click on the password breaker twice.
Now, all the above manual methods are too risky. And the chance of data loss. And for non-technical users, it is not an easy task to perform. So, in the next paragraph, we are going to mention the easiest approach to fix this problem.
Automated Approach to Fix “Excel VBA Password Not Working”
Here is the perfect solution to remove the VBA password with the help of the Best VBA Password Remover Tool. This tool is completely tried and tested by the experts. And while using this tool there is no fear of data loss. And also a user-friendly tool it is for non-technical users.
In the all above article, we have mentioned every solution to fix this problem “Excel VBA Password Not Working”. We have mentioned the manual methods with their proper working steps. Also, for the non-technical users, we have mentioned the perfect automated solution which is very reliable and secure.