How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2019?
Looking for a way to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook 2016? If so, you are looking at the correct article. In this post, we will show you an easy way to move your iPhone contacts files to your Outlook account. Here we will use an easy and automatic method to import from phone contacts to Outlook devices. Read this article for more information.
Moving contacts between phones or emails has never been easier, especially when you choose a company that “loves fruit”. Are you still re-entering your contact list one by one when you transfer your iPhone contacts to Outlook 2016? You might be thinking, if by any chance you can get rid of it? Of course. To solve this problem for Apple users, this article will share three methods to import iPhone contacts file to Outlook account.
As all we know, Outlook is a desktop-based email client that stores contacts including email addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, and more, helping them send emails smoothly. Sometimes users want to send iPhone contacts elsewhere or send them directly to Outlook. In this case, the contacts need to be imported into Outlook. So the challenge for users is how to do this? The answer to this question is guided in this helpful post where we show you a way to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook.
Why Users Need to Import iPhone Contacts File to Outlook
For iPhone users, it is helpful to know how to import Android contacts to MS Outlook. The reason depends on the needs of the organization and the company. Some of them are mentioned below:
- All contact lists on iPhone are saved as a backup in Outlook. It’s a simple term, and if you accidentally lose all your contacts, you can get them back easily.
- This allows exported contacts to be freely viewed on your phone, computer, or other device.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook Manually
Method 1: Import iPhone Contacts File to Outlook via iCloud
- Open iCloud.com in a new browser and sign in with your Apple ID
- Click Contacts and select the item you want to export
- Click the gear icon on the lower left corner and select Export vCard from the pop-up menu
- Choose where to save the vCard or VCF and give it a name
- After making your selections, click OK to import your contacts.
Method 2: Move iPhone Contact File to Outlook
- Start Microsoft Outlook and click the Import/Export option
- Select the Import vCard file (.vcf) option and press the Next button
- After that, select the vCard (.vcf) file from your system and click the Open button
- Finally, you can check the contacts imported into Outlook Contacts.
Disadvantages of the Manual Method
- With the manual method, you can only import one contact into Outlook.
- If you have multiple VCF files that only contain a single contact, you’ll be repeating the same process over and over again, wasting your precious time and energy.
- Also, if you repeat this process over and over again, you might get annoyed. It takes too much time.
Method 3: Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook 2016, 2013 2019 – Instant Solution
If you want an easy and fast way to import iPhone contacts file to Outlook 2016, take the help of SysTools vCard Viewer Pro Tool. This tool convert VCF files into multiple formats. It Software move contacts from iPhone contacts to Outlook (PST) format in a few steps. After that, users can easily import the generated iPhone contacts file to PST and view all contacts. Here, it is easier to use this program without having advanced technical knowledge.
NOTE: This program is completely free to download. The trial version of this utility will allow users to export only the first 10 contacts in each folder as a limit. If you want to create unlimited iPhone contacts in Outlook, it is better to activate the software first by purchasing the corresponding license from the official page above.
Few Easy Steps to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook 2016 , 2019, 2010
- First, you need to Launch the Software on your local computer
- Click the Add File or Folder tab to select the iPhone VCF contacts file
- Now you need to select the contacts you want to export
- In the above options, you need to click “PST“
- Then select the PST option and press the Export button to start the process.
- Now Some of your contacts are imported from iPhone Contacts to MS Outlook.
Some Impressive Advantages of Using the Tool
- Auto Detect Location: The software supports all the easier ways to help users find iPhone contact data files automatically. Provides advanced options to automatically find you into the software interface.
- Dual Selection Options: This utility provides multiple selection options to manually select iPhone contact files. The Select Folder option allows you to select multiple folders at once.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: During the process of importing iPhone contacts files into Outlook, the application will preserve the original folder hierarchy. So after completing the process, you will have a complete set of contact folders.
- Simple and easy to use GUI: This program is developed with a complete package. It provides an easy-to-use interface to directly import iPhone contacts to Outlook PST. Technical and non-technical users can use this application without any problems.
- Supports All Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: The software supports all Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
In the above part, we have explained a professional method by which users can transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook 2016 efficiently. With the help of the software, you can easily and simply import iPhone contacts to Outlook 2016, 2019 without any extra effort. You can also use the manual way, but it contains some drawbacks that positively affect the conversion process. Therefore, it is better to choose a reliable method to solve the problem.