How to Take Backup of Outlook Emails Office 365? – User Guide
Office 365 is a feature-rich platform that stores emails, contacts, calendars, notes, etc in a cloud-based suite. Although, it provides data storage options the protection of sensitive data is a user’s duty. Considering this fact, Office 365 Outlook email backup becomes extremely important so that the files can be accessed in case of data corruption or unavailability of the server.
Why Take Office 365 Outlook Email Backup?
- To secure data against cyber attacks and data loss.
- Accessibility of the data in case of accidental deletion of files from the server.
- To ensure the availability of data in case of infrastructure failure on the cloud.
- Comparatively better recovery from unforeseen problems.
Related: How to Export Outlook Address Book to VCF?
How to Take Backup of Outlook Emails Office 365?
Losing the crucial data can be of great loss for either the individual or the company, hence PCVITA has developed an Office 365 Backup tool to take a backup of Outlook emails in Office 365.
Features of Office 365 Outlook Email Backup Tool:
- Provides an automatic schedule of Office 365 data in offline mode.
- Save emails, contacts, calendars, etc in PST as well as EML format.
- Restore the data that has been saved back into the Office 365 account.
- Apply date filters to save selective mails within a specified date range.
- Save contact data such as email ID, contact number, home address, work address, etc.
- Option to backup calendar items and never lose any appointment or meeting.
- Facilitates an option to take a backup of the data in bulk in a single attempt.
- Maintains the folder hierarchy of the emails while creating an offline backup.
- Apply file naming conventions when saving emails in EML format based on Subject, Date & Time.
- Provides live reports of the process of the on-going task which includes the items that have been saved.
- The software supports various versions of MS Outlook including 2019/2016/2013/2010 and others.
Steps to Backup Office 365 Outlook Email
Perform the following 5 steps:
Step 1. Download and launch the tool & click on login.
Step 2. Enter Office 365 account credentials to authenticate.
Step 3. Choose Office 365 backup option to save Office 365 outlook emails to your local computer.
Step 4. Choose folders to save and browse the destination location
Step 5. Choose Office 365 backup option to save Office 365 outlook emails to your local computer.
Done! Your Office 365 Outlook Email Backup process has been completed.
The Final Words
Office 365 is a popular cloud-based suite that provides several attractive features to maintain email messages and others. However, the data in Office 365 is prone to corruption, data loss, or malware attacks. Keeping its offline copy is always a primary option to keep files safe. Here, we explained quick methods regarding the Office 365 Outlook email backup process to make the task easy for you and recommended the best software for the purpose. Talking about the tool, it conveniently works and saves files of any size for however long the user wants. You can also try its free version to know how it works.