Sync Google Drive with OneDrive for Business: One-stop Solution
Do you know that Google Drive and OneDrive are the two most powerful cloud services? Google Drive offers 15 GB of free storage and also provides upgrade options with the monthly fee. Whereas, OneDrive is integrated with Microsoft Office and it offers 5 GB of free storage space. Users can purchase additional storage individually or through subscriptions to other Microsoft services like Office 365. Thus, many times users want to sync Google Drive with OneDrive for business. Read further to know an automated solution to perform Google Drive to Office 365 OneDrive migration.
How to Sync Google Drive with OneDrive for Business? – Most Related Queries
- How can I transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive?
- How can I sync Google Drive files with OneDrive?
- How to sync Google Drive with Onedrive for Business?
- How to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive?
- How to backup Google Drive to OneDrive account?
So now these queries related to sync Google Drive with OneDrive for business are endless. Although, to all these queries there is only one solution. After executing the solution, you will be able to sync or transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive without any risk.
Why Users Switch to Trusted Third-Party tool?
For the free storage limit, users must have to save files on Google Drive and OneDrive separately. In this way, managing these files may become troublesome. For example, if you want to sync or transfer files between Google Drive and OneDrive, you have to download then re-upload files many times. Due to this reason, it will be very time consuming and complex process. Is there any approach to backup Google Drive to OneDrive and any other cloud service to manage all clouds in one place? Yes, we recommend a reliable tool – G Drive to OneDrive Migrator. It is the best solution which helps to transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive account.
Steps to Sync Google Drive with OneDrive For Business
As the manual approach takes much time when switching to OneDrive from Google Drive manually. Thus, you can opt for a reliable and trustworthy solution named as G Drive to OneDrive Migration tool. This software is designed with numerous features to execute the data conversion efficiently. Here are the following steps that you need to perform Google Drive to OneDrive migration:
- Launch G Drive to OneDrive Migrator tool
- Click on Setup to choose Source and Destination platforms.
3. Select Documents from the Workload Selection. Apply filters.
4. Provide the details for Source Admin User carefully and Validate permissions.
5. Similarly, provide the admin details for Office 365 as the destination and validate them.
6. Fetch users and begin the migration process.
Advantages of Using G Drive to OneDrive Migrator Tool
This software allows to migrate all types of permissions like Read, Write, and Comment. It is also capable enough to transfer files from Google Drive to OneDrive account for business or work. This tool can export archive files, pictures, PDFs, .txt, .jpeg, docx, MP3, etc., in a well-organized manner. It facilitates to move data in different ways like Admin account & Individual User account.
Ease migration of Google Drive to OneDrive data rendered here with extra benefits as:
- Move files from Google Drive to OneDrive for business or work
- Provide Date-range filter option throughout the migration process
- Maintaining the folder structure when copying Google Drive files
- Migrate Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Sites, Google Form, etc.
- Facilitates Pause & Resume during G Drive to OneDrive conversion
- Transfer selective files from Google Drive to OneDrive account
- Supports all Windows version including Windows 10 & below
We understand user’s concern thus, we have come up with an automated solution to sync Google Drive with OneDrive for business. This application gives freedom to do the conversion of data between two cloud-based services, without any hassle. Moreover, it allows the user to move data from Google Drive to OneDrive for Business or work.