How to Move Files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive Efficiently
“Are you looking for a smart and convenient solution to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive? Want to transfer all documents between Google Drive and Onedrive? But, did not find any appropriate solution? Do not worry. You are at the right place. Read this article carefully and know the complete procedure.”
Whenever it comes to data security, OneDrive is the best that strikes everyone’s mind. Also, it becomes the best cloud storage platform for business or enterprise customers. It contains some of the top features like Competitive pricing, advanced sync technology, Office 365 license, enterprise-grade security, productivity, and collaboration tools. Therefore, sometimes users want to transfer data from Google Drive to a OneDrive account and thus, they start searching for a trustworthy solution. Here, in this blog, we will let users know how to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive.
Direct Method to Export Google Drive Files to OneDrive Account
There are different manual techniques to move photos, videos, and documents from G Drive to OneDrive. The first approach makes use of download options provided in Drive and another approach is Google Takeout for the migration of photos. Even though there are some drawbacks while implementing the manual methods. Likewise, uninterrupted connectivity, is time-consuming in case of multiple files, once it gets interrupted the entire process must start over.
Let’s follow the user scenario, which is taken from the forum site,
“I am encountered with a most terrifying situation where there are multiple Google Drive files need to be migrated to OneDrive. Is there any solution how to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive? If anyone knows the solution then, please let me suggest for the same.
Best Approach to Move Data from Google Drive to MS OneDrive
After considering the above scenario, it is the best way to choose an expert tool that can export Google Drive files to OneDrive without any data loss. Therefore, it is highly recommended to go for a commercial solution, i.e., G Drive to OneDrive Migrator tool. It is an amazing tool, which is designed to move files from Google Drive to OneDrive. One can easily use this program as it provides a simple and interactive interface that even a non-technical user can also avail it. It brings some unique and interesting features that help to make the process effortless:
- Migrate data from Google Drive to OneDrive for Business
- Offers 3 types of permissions: Read, Write and Comment
- Retaining folder hierarchy throughout the migration process
- The software allows converting password-protected documents
- Transfer Google Docs, Google Drawing, Google Slides, etc.
- Provide Filtering option to perform G Drive to OneDrive migration
- Support all versions of Windows including Windows 10 & below
Let’s Understand Complete Working Steps of Tool
Here are the following steps that will help to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive. Please take a look:
- Download and install G Drive to OneDrive Migrator Software.
- On the setup screen, select G Suite and Office 365.
- Further scrolling down on the same screen, make the Workload Selections.
- Now, provide the admin details for G Suite and hit Validate. Similarly, carefully enter the details for Office 365 admin account.
- Select the users and begin the migration process.
There are many people who want to know “how to move files from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive”? as per business requirements. Although, there is no feasible solution available for the same. Therefore, keeping all the user’s requirements in mind, an expert solution for the same is mentioned in this post. Users can simply make use of it and also transfer OneDrive files to Google Drive efficiently.