Receiving Duplicate Emails in Outlook Exchange: Fixed
Are you irritated by receiving duplicate emails in Outlook Exchange account? So this is the time to get rid out of this email duplication issue. Here in this blog, we are going to fix this issue from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010.
MS Outlook is the most used email client if we compared from other email clients. Because it comes with countless numbers of features include security features. Moreover, from the many features, one of the features is to configure the account profile with an Exchange server. If users configure their account with an Exchange server then Outlook creates an OST file and the deduplication process from Outlook OST file is very hard to complete.
Besides Outlook numerous advantages the duplicate emails create various issues like program slowness, hanging issues, unreliability can make it infuriating to use for users.
Reasons Behind Receiving Duplicate Emails in Outlook Exchange.
- If you are using the same Exchange account with the same rules in two different systems then they will receive duplicate emails in Outlook.
- If the Exchange server takes too long to synchronize with inbox, then new Exchange session will be triggered by email client as a result duplicate emails generated in your Outlook mailbox
- Some IMAP clients are not sending confirming messages after having a successful RETR message due to that messages being saved by the server. And once the next connection is established again the server re-downloaded all the email messages again.
Try Foolproof Formula to Delete Received Duplicate Emails in Outlook Exchange Account.
If I say honesty then, there is no manual method available that can fix receiving duplicate emails in Outlook Exchange account. Because as we said above if we configure the account with IMAP or Exchange server then Outlook creates an OST file. However, the only way to get rid out of this problem is by deleting each duplicate email. If you want to do it manually then you have to search all the duplicate received emails and delete it manually.
Well, we know that deleting hundreds of duplicate emails from Outlook one by one is not feasible. So, to make the task easy and delete the already received duplicate emails in the Outlook Exchange account simply switch to a professional solution. There are a large number of software available that one can try to fix this. But, the efficiency of many applications has always been the hardest part.
Thus, to make this task somewhat easy for all outlook users who facing this issue, we have come up with a unique suggestion. Outlook Duplicate Remover tool is one of the popular software that deals with such type of issue. Therefore, to delete duplicate emails from Outlook OST file, try this application, and say bye-bye to all emails duplications problems in Outlook.
Here’s how to Troubleshoot receiving duplicate emails in Outlook Exchange account using a tool
First, download and install the software.
After that click on the Add File(s) or Add Folder to upload the OST file.
Now, based on the requirement choose Within Folder (s) or Across Folder (s) option.
Select the destination path to save all the deleted duplicate emails and reporters.
From the next window select Mail option from Select Item Types.
Choose the Action criteria to delete redundant emails.
At last click on the Next button to start the process and after a few minutes the process is completed and you have fixed the issue of receiving duplicate emails in Outlook Exchange account.
Related Search: How to Fix Outlook To-Do List Shows Duplicates Items?
Top Features of the Tool
- Capable to delete duplicate contacts, calendar, task, journals, and notes
- Support all versions of Windows and Outlook versions.
- Draw out duplicate emails from Outlook OST, PST, and BAK Files.
- Easily delete duplicate emails from password protected files.
- Provide various filter options like date filter, data filter, action filter.
- Straightforward user interface for technical and non-technical users.
Even a small problem in Outlook can badly affect the workflow of Microsoft Outlook. Thus, when a user is receiving duplicate emails in Outlook Exchange account, then, it becomes a serious problem. So, to maintain the continuity of workflow and performance of the software, it is important to deal with this Outlook issue. Hence, in the above blog, we have discussed the most reliable and trusted solution to resolve the issue.