Merge Specific Pages of PDF- Manage All Desired Pages in Single File
Do you want to merge specific pages of PDF to manage all your important documents in one PDF file? Or looking ways on how to select specific pages in PDF file?
You can do this with the help of SysTools PDF Merger Tool to merge multiple PDF Files. It is a simple utility that securely merge selected pages of PDF file to merge. You will be delighted to know that this tool safeguards the layout, structure, and orientation from altering while merging PDF files.
You can easily Merge any type of PDF documents like:
- Invoices or Bills
- Bank Statements
- PDF Magazines
- Reports or Documentation
- Credit Card Statements
- HR Documents
And Many More…
You can also use Adobe Acrobat DC application to merge selected pages of PDF. But, the cost of this application can make you overwhelmed considering you only want to Merge specific Pages of PDF. So, don’t open your wallet for other features that come with the tool which you don’t want. And go for more affordable and dedicated software to merge your PDFs.
Also, try to avoid online applications to join PDFs as they are not safe. Because they save all your crucial data in their cloud. And yes if security is not your priority, you can go ahead!
Get The Free Edition of the Software to Merge specific Pages of PDF
You can try the free version of the tool. And, don’t worry it will not ask for your debit/credit card information as some free trial versions do to charge you later.
The resultant merged PDFs will have ‘SysTools’ watermark. Don’t want the watermark? Kindly purchase its license key.
- Offers support to merge selected pages of PDF by Page Range (New)
- Two modes of saving merged PDFs:
- Create a new PDF after merging
- Merge in the existing PDF
NOTE: All the PDF attachments and Formatting will be taken care of.
How to Merge Specific Pages of PDF
You don’t require to be a computer expert to run the tool. This PDF Merger Tool has quite straightforward options that can easily be understood.
1. Download and launch the tool in your system. Then, select ‘Merge’
2. Either choose Add File(s) or Choose Folder of PDFs then, click Next.
Note: You can check the option to skip Attachments.
3. If the PDF file is password-protected, it will prompt you to enter a password
4. To merge certain pages of PDF select ‘Merge PDF by Page Range’
5. To select specific pages in PDF: Enter the desired range (here we gave input: 1-2 4-5, 1-2) (the tool will merge 1 to 2 & 4 to 5 pages of 1st PDF, all pages of 2nd PDF, and 1 to 2 pages of 3rd PDF)
Note: You can click on ‘More…’ to know how the Page Range option works.
6. Then, you can select any of the given options: Create New PDF or Merge in Existing PDF
Note: If you choose to Create New PDF then, you can click Browse button to specify the location for new PDF
7. Click on ‘Merge’ to merge selected pages of PDF.
8. After merging, the prompt will appear “The PDF files have been merged successfully”. Then, click on the OK.
Many Tech Industry experts have tried and tested this tool. See what they have said:
- SoftwareSuggest: This Merger Tool is recommended among others because of its extraordinary performance to merge numerous PDF documents.
- CNET: Merger Software got the 4 stars rating from Cnet for its proficient display of merging PDF documents on any Windows OS.
- Software Informer: They give PDF Merge Software 100% safe and secure use & for its best execution to merge and split PDF without watermark.
- Soft32: This PDF merging Tool got a 5-star rating for being the best and problem-free answer for merging PDF documents in bulk.
Still Unsure? Download the Free Edition of the Tool and See for yourself!
Related Post: Know how to consolidate PDF files into one file
Conclusion: Now It’s Easy to Merge Selected Pages of PDF
Now, you know how to merge selected pages of PDF. As there is no manual solution out there. You have to use a third-party tool. You can also go with various online options available that are free. But, the biggest downside of these online utilities is they are not safe. Also, there is no guarantee that they will not disturb the formatting, layout, structure, or orientation.
With PDF Merge Program, there is a 100% guarantee that this tool will carefully merge your specific giving you a smooth experience.