How to Import Excel Contacts into Hotmail Account? Efficient Way
Summary: Are you in the search for the solution to import Excel contacts into Hotmail? Great! This article will become useful to resolve your query because we have discussed the best possible solution to convert Excel contacts. We talk about the best technique to complete this conversion you can select any of the solutions as per your requirement.
Excel is a popular platform, it’s mainly used to store large amounts of data with proper integrity. But you can not access your Excel files from anywhere, most users search for solutions to transfer Excel XLS file to Hotmail due to the same reasons. Hotmail users want to access their Excel files from anywhere and Hotmail is a web-based email client through which users can access their files from any device also.
That’s why most users want to transfer their Excel contact sheets to Hotmail. Because they want to access their contacts and stay in touch with their customers anytime, anywhere through connected devices. Moreover, the e-mail client is device agnostic, which means you can access your e-mail data from any device such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
But there is a problem when a user wants to import Excel contacts to Hotmail, and that is the file format. Basically, Excel saves its data in XLSX or XLS file format by default, whereas Hotmail only supports CSV file format for contacts. So, in this post, we will explain the technique to remove this mess.
But the conversion process is quite difficult to attempt due to some errors. The first error was that Excel save their data in XLS format which is not supported in any of the email applications. Don’t Worry! We are going to elaborate on the conversion process with the best techniques.
Automatic Solution to Import Excel Contacts into Hotmail
As we told you above, Excel saves its files into XLS format so before importing the Excel files. To transfer Excel XLS into Hotmail, first, we have to convert Excel files into CSV format, this process is divided into 2 parts. So, in the first part, we have to convert Excel into CSV format. This is not an easy task, we provide you with the best Excel Contacts Converter Software for accurate conversion. It provides you map field options to maintain data integrity and no risk of data loss.
This program is capable to convert Excel contacts to MSG, PDF, HTML and other file formats that contain all contact information. Users can use this tool in all versions of Windows, old and new. Users can run this software on all versions of Windows without facing any compatibility issues including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and earlier versions.
Complete Steps to Import Excel Contacts into Hotmail Profile
- First you need to Excel Converter Tool
- Then click the Browse button to Add your Excel file
- Get a Preview look at selected XLS files
- Now select the CSV option from the export options
- Choose the Standard CSV Option under Apply Settings
- Select a destination to save your Excel contact list to CSV
- Finally, Click convert to Export the conversion process.
- Once the task is complete, you can easily import the resulting CSV file into Hotmail
Step 2: Import CSV Contacts to Hotmail
- Open Web Browser and Open your Hotmail account
- Log in to your Hotmail Profile with valid credentials
- Go to the People icon and click when the People tab opens
- Press the Manage button to open the menu
- From the dropdown menu, select Import Contacts
- Then browse the CSV contact information
- Then click “Open” and select “Import” to import your Excel contacts into Hotmail.
- Contacts will be imported to Hotmail once the Task is complete
I hope you will get the answer to your query to import Excel contacts into Hotmail? We provide you with the best and quick possible solution for the best conversion. You can use this software without hassle because there is no chance of data loss and you can convert Excel files easily. There is a demo version also available of this software you can try it before buying it.