How to Save a Picture From Outlook Email | Free Solutions
It’s incredibly simple to extract one or two images from emails, and it only takes a few seconds. But what if you receive a large number of images as attachments in your Outlook email and need to save them all at once? Then it will be a little bit time-consuming process.
But here we are, through this writeup you will be able to know the perfect way to save a picture from Outlook emails at once.
In general, if you need to download an attachment from an Outlook email, you must do it one at a time, which is a nice approach for keeping fewer photos as attachments. However, if you need to download multiple pictures from various emails, Outlook does not offer a solution for you.
Now the big question is that how to complete this task with a single click. To find out keep reading the write-up.
What is the Best Way to Save a Picture from Outlook Email
Because Outlook lacks a batch attachments extraction procedure, most Outlook users are forced to utilize the manual approach of saving attachments one by one from numerous emails. Well, it is very useful in the event of few attachments, but it is not handy in the case of large numbers of files.
So, in this part, we’ll show you how to download numerous images from your email to your computer in only a few clicks using the most popular and reliable software. SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor to be one of the best attachment management tools is one of the most trusted and used by many professionals.
Free Download Now Buy Now 100% Secure
Basically, the tools come with a variety of functions like being capable to extract attachments from Outlook email, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals. Also the tool support Outlook all file formats such as PST, OST, and MSG.
Step to Save a Picture from Outlook Email
1. First, download the tool by clicking on the above download button,
2. Now open the tool and select the Auto Locate MS Outlook Default Storage Location radion button.
3. Select Folder Hierarchy options and click on the Next button.
4. From the next windows select the destination location to save the extracted images.
5. Now, select Items Types like email, contacts, or others.
6. Select the date filter if you want any specific data.
7. Now, choose the file type option and enter the image extension like .jpg, .png,.svg.
8. Select the naming convention option for folders or attachments.
9. At last click on the Extract button to complete the task of how to save a picture from Outlook email.
How to Manually Save a Picture from Outlook Email
If you want to do it manually, we’ll go over the free method to extract image attachments from Outlook in this part. However, keep in mind that this method includes a one-by-one process so it will become a time-consuming process in multiple image extraction.
If you’re using Outlook 2019, 2016, or 2010, follow the steps to finish the download.
1. To begin, open Outlook and pick the email that contains several picture attachments.
2. Now, in the Reading Pane, open the emails.
3. Then, from the top menu bar, pick the Save All option.
4. To download the attachment, select the target location and click the OK button to save it.
5. To inspect the photos, navigate to the desired place and inspect all of them.
Outlook 2007 and earlier
There is no direct way accessible if you are using Outlook 2007 or earlier versions. As a result, to download images from Outlook email, follow the instructions below.
1. First, open Outlook 2007.
2. Select and open the email now.
3. Select and copy the image that you wish to download.
4. Now open any picture editing application, such as Photoshop or Microsoft Paint, and paste the image there.
5. If you pasted the picture into Paint, click the File option and then the Save option.
6. To store photos, select a place and click the OK button.
Why Tool is the Best Option
As previously said, Outlook does not provide a way to preserve batch attachments, and if you try another manual technique, there is a risk of data loss. In addition, you are limited in your choices. However, this tool is one of the safest and offers a large range of options for customizing your extraction procedure. The following are some of the greatest features:
- In a single click, you may save numerous attachments from Outlook.
- Outlook OST, PST, MSG, and BAK files are supported.
- There are several filter choices available, including a date filter, a category filter, a size filter, and a format filter.
- Allow users to choose a naming convention for attachments and folders.
- Supports all Windows and Outlook versions.
Many Outlook users looking for a quick way to save multiple images from Outlook emails. However, they are unable to obtain pictures from Outlook attachments due to a lack of manual ways. As a result, we’ve provided the finest and most secure ways to save a picture from Outlook email.