How To Recover Deleted Items From Computer – Know Ultimate Solution
There are several ways to recover deleted items from computer. It doesn’t matter they were deleted by moving to the recycle bin, emptying the recycle bin or by the shift+delete command. Users can you Windows built-in tools or permanently deleted data recovery software to retrieve deleted items from laptop. You can try data recovery software when you have not any backup of your crucial data or data deleted by using shift+delete button.
Download SSD Recovery
Software Buy Software Now
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Items from SSD
Have you ever been suffered by losing relevant data on your computer SSD, hard drive, memory cards, pen drive or USB drives because of accidentally deletion? We are happy to inform you that it is 100% possible to recover deleted items from PC.
The given query is just one among thousands asked by genuine users on the internet forums. While some only require recover deleted items from Windows 10 PC. After going through a bunch of similar queries, I have decided to write an article on how to recover deleted items from computer. You can select your preferred method and carry out recovery easily.
When your data is deleted from computer then, stop using your computer or external storage device immediately.
Why is that? When users right-hit a file and press Delete, the system hides the data by removing its file directory and marks the space as free for use. At this moment, user can rapidly get the file back by rebuilding the file directory. The data in that space is not deleted until that space is occupied by new data.
New items is likely to overwrite the previously deleted items, so the possibility of successful data recovery will be affected. It’s much riskier if you have a SSD drive, hard drive, memory card, or USB drive with limited free space.
Recover Deleted File From Windows 10 With SysTools SSD Recovery Software
You can want to exact copy of your crucial data then try the professional software. SysTools SSD Recovery tool is the one of the best software to deal data recovery issues. It supports to recover all file formats such as pdf, doc, excel, ppt, pptx, etc. This application is an automated tool, specially designed to retrieve permanently deleted, corrupted, formatted, and lost data items from exFAT, FAT (16, 32), FAT and NTFS partitions of SSD drives in Windows OS. It has capability to recover virus infected data from SSD drive. The best thing about this tool it supports to recover multiple language to recover deleted file from computer. This tool have capable to restoring lost data from GPT and MBR partitions of SSD disk.
Steps to Recover Deleted Items from PC
To retrieve deleted items from computer follow below mentioned steps.
- Download and install SSD recovery software on your Windows PC
- After that tool provides two modes of recovery Scan and formatted Scan
- You can choose Scan option recover deleted data from SSD.
- Now tool preview restored data files from solid state drives
- Save restored data items in your computer at any Location
Method 2. To Recover Deleted File From Windows 10
If you simply deleted items on your pc by transferring them to the Recycle Bin and didn’t press the Empty Recycle Bin button, users can recover them back with ease. Just open the Recycle Bin, locate and right-hit the items you want and select “Restore”. This will retrieve your deleted data back to their original location.
Method 3. Recover Deleted Items From Computer by an Older Version of The Deleted File
If you have emptied the Recycle Bin, you can user to retrieve an older version of the deleted or lost file by using the free backup and recover feature built into Windows. To do it:
In Windows 7
- Go to the start menu then hit on pc. After that navigate to the folder that used to contain the file or folder.
- Right-hit the folder, then hit “Restore previous versions”.
- You’ll display a list of available previous versions of the deleted files or folders with different times and dates. Select the version you want and
- hit “Restore” to recover deleted items from pc.
In Windows 10/8.1/8
- Open the folder that used to contain the deleted file and hit the “History” button.
- File History will see all the files contained in the most recent backup of that folder.
- Hit the “Previous” button to locate and choose the file you want to recover, then hit the “Restore” button to get it back.
As you went through this post, the fact why SysTools SSD recovery software is considered one of the best tools to recover deleted items from computer should be loud and clear. Unlike other software, this tool is backed up with strong features, incomparable results, and relevant options. Now, in the end, choosing this tool over others should be a no-brainer. Because manual method have some limitation. If you done any mistake you lost your data permanently.