Solutions on How to Erase Watermark in PDF Files
Are you able to easily copy data from a PDF file containing a watermark? If it is a Yes, then read the below article. We have discussed various procedures on how to erase watermark in PDF file?
A watermark is placed above the content of a PDF file. The watermark in a PDF file has a lot of advantages for the owner who has created it. A watermark helps one to own the data of a document, create confidentiality with the information in the PDF file, hide many secret/coded informations from normal users, and many more functionalities.
Read: How to Add Sample Watermark in PDF files?
But having many advantages, a watermark sometimes makes a user helpless. There come situations when the user needs to delete watermark from PDF document. Come let’s see some of the situations where the user requires to eliminate watermark from document and searches ways on how to delete watermark in PDF files in the upcoming sections
Quick Tip: SysTools PDF Watermark Deleter is a relevant tool to erase watermark from a PDF files. With the help of this utility, you can delete both text and image based watermark from multiple PDF files efficiently.
Download Tool Purchase Now
Why A User Eliminate Watermark from Document Files?
A user can have a number of reasons for removing a text or image watermark from the document files. Here are some provided, compare these issues with yours and see if we are getting your issue in the right track or not
- The watermark sometimes hides some of the words which confuse us in getting the actual phrase statement.
- The documents with watermark added need to be reused/ updated. This becomes troublesome to some users while updating the same file or creating a new one with its reference.
- When a user needs to edit the watermark. This occurs usually for development copies or draft documents.
These are some that we found during our research with watermark issues. There could be many more though. Now, as we have got the actual query, let’s move on to the solution. We will be discussing how to erase watermark in PDF files through various techniques. Choose your relevant technique
Methods to Delete Watermark from PDF Documents
There are various procedures that could be followed to easily get rid of the watermark from PDF file. The techniques are mentioned below
- Manually typing the whole content
- Use Adobe Acrobat DC to eliminate watermark from PDF
- Wipeout Watermark in PDF by Automated Solution
- Delete Copy Watermark from PDF using Google Docs
Now, let’s get to know each process in detail.
Type the Whole PDF Content Manually
In case if the PDF document containing the data/ information is small, then you can easily write down the data on a word document and save it in PDF file. Follow the steps below
- Open any version of the word document and create a new file
- Write the whole content as it is into this word file.
- Go to File menu, click Save option, and save the file in PDF file format
After this is done, you can open the PDF file and view the file without a watermark. Now, let’s move to the next procedure.
How to Erase Watermark in PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC?
Adobe Acrobat DC/Pro DC is a popular application for dealing with PDF files. You can use this application to easily erase watermark in PDF files. You need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to get rid of watermark from your PDF file.
- Open PDF file in Adobe Acrobat application
- Select Edit option on the right panel
- Click Watermark option & select Remove Watermark option
- On the appeared dialog box, click Yes option
One thing to note is, it is not considered as an efficient solution when the number of PDF files to eliminate the watermark is more. Also, the licensing of the application is an issue. The license is not permanent and is required to be renewed after an interval.
How to Erase Watermark in PDF Professionally?
PDF Watermark Eraser Tool is an efficient tool to delete watermark from PDF files. This application helps to eliminate text and image-based watermarks from multiple PDF files in a process. Also, offered an option to save the PDF file without watermark on the system at their desired location. Let’s get to the procedure for eliminating watermark easily and safely.
Download Tool Purchase Now
Steps to Delete watermark from PDF Documents
- Install & Run the application
- Select Add Files to add PDF files
- Hit Remove to erase watermark in PDF
After the process completion, move to the location and review the PDF files without a watermark. Now, we shall move to the last method and view how this works in wiping out watermarks in PDF documents.
How to Erase Watermark in PDF using Google Docs?
Everyone might be having a Gmail account. You can also delete watermark from PDF file using Google Docs. Many of you might be unaware of this method. Follow the steps below and get rid of watermark easily in PDF files
Steps to Delete Copy Watermark from PDF Using Google Docs
- Get access to your Gmail account
- Upload your PDF file in Google Drive
- Open the PDF file in Google Docs
- Download the File in Docx format
- Open file in Microsoft Word
- Go to Design tab >> Under Page Background, click Watermark
- Select Remove Watermark option
- Go to File menu >> Select Save as option >> Save the file in PDF format
By this, the watermark will wipeout from PDF file. It is a lengthy process and is not recommended for the user to have a large number of PDF files.
The above article is all about the methods on how to erase watermark in PDF documents. We have covered some situations where you wish to delete watermark from PDF files. If you are frustrated with watermark in a PDF document, you can read the article and opt for the method that makes you feel the most relevant option among all.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to remove copy watermark from pdf?
Steps to Delete Copy Watermark from PDF File
Step 1: Run the best PDF Watermark Deleter
Step 2: Add PDF file to erase copy watermark from PDF
Step 3: Browse the location to save the PDF at a new location
Step 4: Click on Start to erase copy watermark from PDF file
How to erase watermark in the word?
Simple Steps to Delete a Watermark from Word Document
1. Open MS Word and go to Design tab
2. Under Page background section, choose Watermark option
3. move down and click on Remove watermark option
Does Adobe Acrobat offer to eliminate a watermark from secured PDF files?
Yes, it does. You have to enter the password of the document. Then you can easily delete a watermark from the PDF.