How to Add Sample Watermark in PDF for Different Versions?
Want to know how to add Sample Watermark in PDF documents. Then, concentrate on the below article and learn to enter watermark in PDF files.
You know, Watermark is a transparent text or image that is applied to a text file to protect it from being modified by another user. A watermark on a file makes it more difficult to copy or modify. You might have noticed in some of the document files that contains a transparent text named as Sample.
sample by the word means that it is a form to test and get
reviewed/resulted for an original content. Some
situations where the user search how to add SAMPLE watermark in PDF
documents are mentioned below
Where PDF with Watermark Sample is Required
a student creates a prototype of a project and documents it, they add
Sample (watermark) to the document. It is done to notify the reviewer
that this prototype has not yet approved and has to be tested.
a company documents the work over a project, they usually set Sample
watermark on the document created
describing the work of
the project, either of a
product or a software.
This determines that the newly produced product will be provided to
the target customer after alpha and beta testing.
From the situations mentioned above, you might have got an idea on where all the SAMPLE texted watermark is used. Now let’s check out the procedures to enter watermark in PDF documents in the coming sections.
to Add Sample Watermark in PDF Files? – Different Methods
are two methods in which you can add text watermark in
PDF files (Sample)
and they are mentioned below
How to put Sample Watermark PDF Files Manually?
would be known with Adobe Acrobat Pro. This is a licensed application
provided by Adobe that add text watermark in PDF file manually. You
can follow the below steps to add
SAMPLE watermark to PDF file(s)
- Download, Install, and Open Adobe Acrobat Pro Note: License the software to add text watermark in PDF file
Open PDF file
- Go to Tools menu >> Edit PDF option
- Got to More option >> Watermark >> Add
- Choose Text in Source form
- Add Text “SAMPLE”
- Choose Font, Size, & Colour (as required)
- Choose required Opacity and Rotation for text
- Set Vertical & Horizontal position (by default, center)
- Click OK to insert Sample watermark to PDF.
After process completion, open the PDF file and view the watermark added. Now we move to the automated solution and see how this method add Sample Watermark in PDF files.
The License of Adobe Acrobat Pro is not permanent and needs to be
renewed in a time interval.
How to Insert Sample Watermark in PDF files Professionally?
SysTools PDF Watermark Tool is a professional tool to add watermark to PDF files. This PDF watermark software can insert text and image watermarks to all kinds of PDF files. The application provides a summary of the watermark details to be added to the user before generating the sample watermark. Now we move on to the steps to put watermark to the document file.
steps to create PDF with Watermark Sample
Follow the steps provided below and easily enter watermark to PDF files
- Choose for Text Watermark
- For Watermark text and Position (mandatory)
- Enter SAMPLE on Text field
- Provide Position to the text added
- For Font and Color section (Changes optional)
- Set Font size
- Choose Font color
- Select Text Transparency
- Choose save location using Browse option & proceed
- Click Generate to insert sample watermark to documents selected.
After the process is completed, go to the saved location and view the watermarked documents. Now let us know some advantages in PDF watermarking.
Advantages of Entering Watermark in PDF
has many advantages when placed on a PDF file. Some major advantages
in this are provided below
- Enter added information about the content in the file
- Own the data in the PDF file (Silent Copyright)
- Prevent others from copying, modifying the intact information
- Previews the type of data contained in the PDF file
In this article, we have discussed how to add Sample watermark in PDF files in different ways. Both manual and automated solutions are discussed with their stepwise procedure to put / insert text watermark in PDF documents. Use the best method that suits you the most.