How Do I Import Multiple PST files into Outlook 2016? – Query Resolved Here
If you are also looking for a solution to the query – How do I import multiple PST files into Outlook 2016? If so, then you will get the perfect answer to your request here.
Before moving to the process, first you should know why it is requiring to import large number of PST in Outlook.
Outlook is the widely used email application for communication and managing multiple tasks. It allows user to export email messages, contacts, calendar entries, notes and other items in PST file format. Most of the user regular backup their Outlook data in PST file format. Later, user can import PST file in Outlook application when needed.
Solution of the Query: How Do I Import Multiple PST Files into Outlook 2016?
The answer of this query is No. You cannot import several PST data files in Outlook at the same time. Because Outlook only allows to import a single PST file at a time. But you no need to worry as this task can be accomplish by merging multiple Outlook PST files into one. In the section below, we are going to mention the solution that can be used to merge PST files.
How to Merge Outlook Data Files into One?
You can Download SysTools PST Merge tool to merge multiple Outlook PST files into a single one. It enables user to combine multiple Outlook PST files which exported from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and other earlier versions. The software supports all type of PST including ANSI, UNICODE, Archive, Password-Protected, Active and Network.
It offers multiple options for merging PST files such as Merge or Join. Join option allows you to join PST files by creating a new folder for the joined files. And using merge option, you can merge Outlook folders with same name into a single PST files.
In addition, the software provides option to merge files in a new PST existing PST or Outlook profile. User can choose any method according to your needs. Once you merged several data files into one, the query how do I import multiple PST files into Outlook 2016 is resolved.
Now, let’s have a quick look at the working of the tool.
Steps to Merge / Combine PST Files are as follows;
Step 1. Download and install PST file merger tool on your Windows PC.
Step 2. Add PST file or folder for merging.
Step 3. Choose Merge or Join option and click Next.
Step 4. Select required folder and choose merge in existing PST, new or Outlook Profile.
Step 5. Choose items you want to merge and also select advance options.
Step 6. Hit on the Next button and the process will start automatically.
If you selected merge in existing PST or Outlook profile, then Outlook installation is required to start the process. Or if you selected the option merge in a new PST, then Outlook installation is not required and you can easily import the merged PST in Outlook.
Here are the Steps to Import PST File in Outlook:
- Open Outlook application and go to the File tab.
- Click on Open & Export and then select Import/Export option.
- In the Import/Export window, choose Import from another program or file.
- Click Next and then select Outlook Data File.
- Click Next and then click Browse to select the PST you want to import.
- Choose the “do not import duplicates” option according to needs under Options.
- Select the folder to import from and also include subfolder if needed.
- Click on the Finish button and the process will start immediately.
So, this is how can you can merge and import multiple PST files into Outlook 2016. Now, let’s take a quick look at key features of the tool.
Eye-Catching Features of PST File Merger Software
- The tool supports any size of PST files without any size limitations and data loss issues.
- It is compatible with all editions of Windows OS versions such as Win 10, 8.1, 8, etc.
- The software supports all types of PST files without any compatibility issues.
- Using this tool, it is easy to combine unlimited number of PST files without any trouble.
- Option to select all or required folder to merge data files.
- Advance option to merge and remove duplicates from emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Provides freedom to split large size PST files into small size in MB or GB according to the needs.
The query – how can I import multiple PST files into Outlook 2016 is resolved here. This blog discussed the best and possible solution to import PST file in Outlook by merging Outlook data files into one. Because Outlook supports importing one PST file at a time.