Here’s How to Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder
No doubt, it is impossible to communicate with the end-users without availing an email application. With the advancement of technology, there are innumerable email clients available that permits safe and smooth communication in the business world. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most preferred email application among business users for its remarkable features. It provides better services to the users to share and transfer information. As a result, one can transfer files and folders, images, video & audio files, etc. as an attachment. However, at times it becomes crucial to extract Outlook attachments to a folder when there multiple attachments which need to be extracted.
If you are facing similar difficulties while saving Outlook attachments to default folder, then make the best use of this blog and extract your PST email attachments in no time.
Before exploring the solution, let us first read out the below user query taken from a tech-forum,
“Please help! I need to immediately extract Outlook attachments to a folder. My Outlook PST file is running out of space due to various attachments embedded in each Outlook email. Due to this, it takes a lot of time while accessing emails and other data items. Please suggest some best and trustworthy solution to export Outlook attachments to folder. Earnestly waiting for a quick response!”
How to Extract Attachments to a Folder Manually?
Below described are some of the native workarounds that allow to extract Outlook attachments to a folder in a sophisticated way.
Solution #1: Select and Save Outlook Attachments to Default Folder
- Firstly, launch Microsoft Outlook and select the emails from which the attachments need to be extracted to a folder
- Right-click>> select Save All Attachments>> click OK to proceed further
- In the next wizard, mention the folder path wherein the attachments from the email will be saved and hit OK to extract Outlook attachments to a folder
- At last, you will see all the attachments will be saved into the specified folder
Solution #2: Extract Outlook Attachments to a Folder Via VBA
- Launch MS Outlook and click Alt+F11 keys to open VBA
- Ensure to import VBA Macro from the link below to export Outlook attachments to folder
- Once the VBA Editor is launched, go to File>> Import File>> choose the saved mAttachmentSaver.bas file>> hit Open
- From MS Outlook, select the emails from which the multiple attachments needs to be removed
- Open Macro dialog box using Alt+F8 keys and enable All Macros while saving Outlook attachments to default folder
- Then, choose ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder options and mention the location to save bulk attachments explicitly
Undergoing cumbersome time to extract Outlook attachments to a folder? Read on further and know the top-notch solution!
Make Use of Outlook Attachments Extractor Tool – An Ultimate Solution
Users can avail the above-mentioned manual method to extract Outlook attachments to a folder. However, it poses a couple of downsides such as it consumes a lot of time, pretty complicated steps, etc. Therefore, it is best recommended to use SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor software. It lets users to extract complete PST attachments to a folder without any loss of data. Moreover, it provides a simplified interface that allows to extract attachments at ease.
Here are Some Highlighted Features of the Software:
You might be curious enough to know why choose Outlook Attachments Extractor tool over other third-party utilities available in the market. So, read out the mesmerizing advanced features that makes it a versatile converter tool.
- Highly efficient which renders high-performance speed that consumes the least time to extract Outlook attachments to a folder
- Offers multiple options as to preserve the folder structure
- Two-mode option to save PST attachments i.e., Add File(s) and Add Folder option
- Ensures to maintain accurate format of the file as per source file format
- Capable enough to save attachments from countless Outlook data files
- Support both ANSI and Unicode Outlook file types while saving Outlook attachments to default folder
Time to Wind Up
Due to various reasons there arises a need to extract Outlook attachments to a folder. Although you can use the manual method which permits you to save PST attachments. Considering the various downsides rendered by the manual method, there is only one tool that can beat all manual challenges i.e., Outlook Attachments Extractor, which is highly suggested to users who eagerly want to export Outlook attachments to folder.