How to Convert TIFF Image to Bitmap Format? – Two Trusted Approach
You may be looking for a perfect solution to convert TIFF to Bitmap format. A lot of users are asking for the same, that is the main reason, we are here to provide you with the solution. Here, you will get the complete step-by-step guide to converting the images without facing any kind of issue.
TIFF and BMP both are Bitmap files where there is no need to compress them and any kind of loss of information. Moreover, users usually convert files to Bitmap from TIFF because they are better high-quality images and are also large size files. Also, Bitmap is an independent image that maintains its entire structure – color, image size, effects, and resolution.
We are finally bringing up one of the automated approaches for the conversion of images without facing any kind of issues.
“Hi, I am Genelia. I have a lot of TIFF images stored in my system and I am thinking to convert them into a better format that can handle a large amount of the file sizes. After a lot of research, I finally decided to convert all those files to Bitmap format. Is there any solution that can help me to convert TIFF files to Bitmap?”
Free Solution to Convert TIFF to Bitmap Using Microsoft Paint
- Open Microsoft Paint in your Windows system.
- Paste your TIFF image thereon paint.
- You can edit the image according to your convenience.
- Then, go to File Menu >> Save as.
- After that, choose the BMP image and enter the file name.
Hence, you can see the resultant Bitmap files in the destination location. This method is so simple to use but for converting every single image, you need to repeat the steps again. So, it is better to continue with the second solution and convert the images in bulk quantity.
Automated Approach to Convert TIFF File to Bitmap
To continue with this solution, we recommend you use Image Converter Software to convert the images. The tool has the ability to convert multiple numbers of images in just a single attempt without any kind of loss of data. Experts had developed this tool with advanced algorithms in order to understand the needs and queries of the users.
It also creates a single file for each image and a single file for multiple images. While converting even a large number of images, the software maintains the image quality and provides the best results.
Just Free Download the mentioned TIFF to Bitmap Converter and start the process.
How to Convert TIFF File to Bitmap? – Complete Steps
- Install and Run the mentioned tool in your system.
- Load the images either by choosing Add File or Add Folders option. (Add File will load some specific image, Add Folder will load multiple numbers of images instantly)
- Then, select the required number of files from the entire list.
- Go to the Convert option and choose (BMP) Bitmap as the resultant format.
- You can resize, set width, and height in pixels. Click on Convert.
- The process will automatically start running and you can see the final image converted successfully notification on the screen.
- After that, go to the location and see the resultant Bitmap images on the screen.
Hence, by performing these steps, you can easily convert multiple TIFF files to Bitmap format in just a few minutes.
Benefits of Using – TIFF to Bitmap Converter
- The tool is easy to use and provides a user-friendly interface that can be used by all the novice as well as the technical users.
- It has the ability to convert the images in bulk with maintaining the image quality.
- It provides an option to create a single file for each image and create a single file for multiple images.
- Export images into 20+ formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, WEBP, GIF, TIFF, TGA, convert TIFF to PDF, and others.
- Users can also arrange the number of images using the Move up and Move down button accordingly.
- Preview the entire uploaded images so that users can do the selective conversion of data.
- Provides the option to set image size, height, width, page size, margin, and other product orientation.
- Runs on all the versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions.
- Exports the Success Report at the end of the conversion process that includes the entire information such as total count, success, failures, and other data.
Therefore, I have mentioned the two solutions in detail to convert the TIFF images to Bitmap. A lot of users are already using the manual solution but that is only suitable for converting only some amount of files otherwise, it will take a lot of time and effort of the users. Therefore, we recommend you continue with the mentioned Converter to convert multiple images to Bitmap in bulk quantity. For any kind of information, connect with our technical experts.