Effective Ways to Bulk Import PST Files to Lotus Notes – Explore Now!
“Being working as a Technical Administrator, I have to manage and process different requests from the users in terms of technical aspects. Now, due to some urgent work requirements, 17 employees from our organization have to work on Lotus Notes email application. All these 17 employees are using Microsoft Outlook as their official email client. Hence, I am looking forward to know some result-oriented solutions to bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes. Besides this, one of the challenging demands is that within 1 day the conversion needs to get completed. Could someone help me with knowing the instant solution to do the same? Please suggest!”
Also Read: Export Email from Outlook to Lotus Notes
We cannot imagine running a business without an email application. In order to seamlessly communicate with the recipients be it clients or a co-worker, email clients play a vital role in the development of an organization. Both MS Outlook and Lotus Notes are the preferred and widely used email programs, especially by business users. Now, when it comes to security prospect of the data, Lotus Notes stands a way ahead than MS Outlook. In addition to that, several other factors are making Lotus Notes a versatile email client in comparison to other email applications. This includes optimal email communication service, document, contact management, calendaring and much more. Due to which, most of the user prefer to opt Lotus Notes as their primary email application. In the case of exporting multiple PST files, there arises a question to bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes. Therefore, this blog will let you know the ultimate solution for the same.
Is There a Manual Solution to Bulk Import PST files to Lotus Notes?
No, there is no manual solution to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes. Knowing this fact will make users more curious to know what will the possible solution to implement Outlook to Notes conversion. The only reliable option is to avail some trustworthy third-party tools. Now, there are numerous converter tools available in the online market to transfer bulk Outlook PST files to IBM Notes. However, the major challenge is choosing the appropriate automated tool. So folks, do not panic, read the complete blog as we have disclosed the finest solution in the below section.
Use SysTools PST to NSF Converter to Import Multiple PST files to Lotus Notes
With SysTools Outlook to Notes Converter, users can efficiently bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes in a hassle-free way. The tool comprises a set of advanced features that enables a smooth Outlook PST to Lotus Notes NSF file conversion. The best part of the tool is that users need not have to install MS Outlook application on the system. All powerful features are packed in a user-friendly interface that makes even a novice user to implement Outlook to Notes data migration process.
Why Makes SysTools Outlook to Notes Converter Innovative from Other Automated Tools?
- Futuristic software to export complete Outlook mailbox items like emails, contacts, calendar, etc. to Lotus Notes
- Capable to convert corrupted PST file to IBM Notes NSF format
- Option to apply “Date-filter” to transfer required data within each PST data item
- Bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes via Add File (s) & Add Folder option
- Efficient enough to “create separate NSF file for contacts”
- Option to migrate PST mailbox items selectively using “Select Categories” option
- Does not require MS Outlook installation to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes
- Compatible on the latest IBM Notes version 10.0 & all the previous versions
How Does the Software Works to Bulk Import PST Files to IBM Notes?
- Install and run PST to NSF converter tool and click either on Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Under “Select Categories”, one can choose the desired PST mailbox item to export into Lotus Notes NSF format
- “Date-filter” is another advanced feature rendered by the tool wherein users can export only the required data within each Outlook data item in a selective way
- The software renders various customized settings such option to “Maintain Folder Hierarchy”, “Exclude Deleted Items”, etc. to bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes
- Once all the required filters are applied, mention the destination location to save converted NSF file and hit the Export button
• At last, at the mentioned destination location, the converted NSF will be placed which can be imported to any version of IBM Notes to safely import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes
This blog elaborates the finest solution to bulk import PST files to Lotus Notes. As there is no native method to implement the same, hence availing Outlook to Notes converter tool as described above is an apt choice. The tool comes with the free demo version and full version. Primarily, users can download the free demo version which renders a set of innovative features. Upon complete satisfaction, one can buy the full version which comes in an affordable price range.