Recover Deleted Calendar Events in Outlook – Detailed Solution
When you accidentally delete a meeting in Microsoft Outlook, it can be frustrating trying to recover the information. However, there are a few methods you can use to try to retrieve the deleted meeting. And through this how-to guide, we will explain to you the right way to recover deleted meetings in Outlook.
Well, the general science of deleted data items is very simple. When we delete any data items in Outlook, then it will go to Outlook Deleted Item Folder. Now, this happens if you delete the data softly. Now, recovering the deleted soft deleted data is very simple just check your Trash folder to see if the items are there. If it is, you can click on the meeting and select Restore. This will move the calendar items back to your Calendar.
But the recovery process is not always easy!
There are certain situations where the recovery process of Outlook items is very mind-scratching. And in the upcoming section, we are going to discuss that situation.
But before this let’s discuss the reasons for the calendar items deletion.
Reasons of Deleted Calendar Events in Outlook
In this part, we’ll go through some of the main causes of data loss in Outlook, which can occur for a number of reasons.
Unexpected Data Deletion: Users may unintentionally destroy vital data items when eliminating unneeded data items. And among the most prevalent ones is this one.
PST Corruption: This is one of the major reasons for data n Outlook are both caused by corrupted Outlook data files, which are caused by large Outlook data files.
Attacks from viruses and malware can occasionally change or modify your data. It can also remove the data items from Outlook.
If the meeting is not in your Trash folder, you can try to use the Recover Deleted Items feature in Outlook. To do this, go to your Calendar, click on the Folder tab, and then select Recover Deleted Items. This will open a window to choose the meeting you want to recover.
Now that we are aware of the cause, let’s turn to the solutions.
How to Restore Items from an Outlook Calendar
The two best methods to obtain Outlook data are covered in this section.
- Restoring Deleted Outlook Data Files by Hand
- Retrieve Outlook Data Items Automatically
Start off with the free method!
Methods for Restoring Outlook Events from Outlook
Be aware that we won’t be able to recover the Outlook calendar events that were fully wiped in this part before we start ( Hard Delete). since there is no manual method for obtaining data from Outlook.
Additionally, restoring soft-deleted items is a straightforward procedure that may be carried out by following the procedures listed below:
The Deleted Item Folder will hold data that has been soft-deleted in Outlook for 30 days. So keep in mind that you have 30 days to get your hands on these files. Considering that following 30 days, it will be permanently erased from the Outlook Deleted Folder
How to Get Back Softly Deleted Calendar Events in Outlook
1. Launch Outlook first to recover the soft-deleted data items.
2. Select Deleted Item Folder from the list on the left of the screen.
3. Once you enter the Deleted Item Folder, you’ll be able to see all of your deleted files and data.
4. To recover events, pick Recover from the context menu when you right-click on it.
5. Next, select the desired folder from the following window by clicking the OK button.
6. All of your soft-deleted data files will reappear in your Outlook inbox once you’ve finished the procedure.
Best Method for Restoring Deleted Calendar Events in Outlook
As previously said, there is no way to get back permanently deleted items from Outlook. In this situation, setting up an Exchange account in Outlook is required if you want to recover permanently deleted calendar events from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007.
So in that case you can try the Outlook PST Repar tool. The tool that offers you the best way to recover the deleted data items from Outlook The tool not just recovers but also provides you the option to repair the corrupted Outlook data files.
Let’s have a look at how to restore deleted Outlook calendar events.
1. Visit the tool’s official website and download it to get started.
2. Run the tool installation immediately.
3. After that, select Add Files to add the PST file.
4. Once the file has been uploaded to the software window, choose the Quick or Advanced Scan option, and then click the Add button.
5. From the Export Option drop-down menu, choose PST.
6. Choose the proper destination location to store the file.
7. At last click on the Export button to save the deleted calendar events.
Also Read: How to Fix Common Outlook Errors and Issues
User requests for the method to restore Outlook data files are pretty common. In this blog, we’ve outlined two approaches for recovering deleted Outlook data depending on deletion in order to meet the demand. Now it’s up to you to decide which strategy best meets your requirements.