Print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF
Abstract: Print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF with the assistance of email application and high-quality DBX to PDF converter without any hindrance.
The 21st century is a time frame, which belongs to hi-technology. People like to roam around with the best of the best and this line apply on every case, i.e. in case of technology too.
Users like to use the best email clients and Outlook express was one the best email clients developed by Microsoft, which is free and comes along with Internet Explorer. When you installed internet explorer, you got the email application “Outlook express”.
Microsoft stopped the further development of the OE app and released Windows live mail app.
Outlook Express stores specific mailbox data of email messages like spam.dbx, inbox.dbx, delete items.dbx, draft.dbx, etc. you can not open DBX files directly other than Outlook Express, if a user forcefully tries to open it, damage or corruption will occur.
Reasons to Print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF
There are always reasons behind everything like “why it happened or what can be the reason for it”…
So, as usual there are different reasons for why users need to print DBX files?
You can say its easy to carry:
With the help of PDF files not only you can view your .dbx files but also edit and open them in every device as well as print them.
Thus by converting it to PDF format it can be very easy to store and print DBX files to PDF anytime. PDF is the most portable file.
Can be used for legal purpose:
Every email message contains important information that can be used for any legal or illegal activity. PDF can be also used by people in the courtroom as evidence.
So, you will think what’s the method to print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF, it can be done in a very simple approach, you just need to change DBX files into PDF.
Ways to Print Outlook Express DBX Files to PDF
Use given below methods to print your .dbx file(s).
Way 1: Use the Outlook Express Email Client
If you are still using the OE application, use these steps and directly print DBX files or you can save them as PDF.
- Run Outlook Express application
- Click on an email message
- After this, hit the Print button and select Save as PDF.
NOTE: You can only print a single email message at a time.
Way 2: Use the DBX to PDF Converter
Use a professional tool and print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF in bulk without any help email clients.
- Run the DBX Converter application on your PC.
- Hit the Add file button >> add Path (location of the DBX file on your PC) >> Press on Next button.
- Now, the tool will Preview DBX emails, click the Export menu button
- Here, select the PDF – Export as (.pdf) file option >> hit on Advance settings option,
- Add Advance setting,
- Hit on Browse (to export DBX to PDF file) >> and then Press Export button
So, the application facilitates you to change your DBX files to PDF. After that, the application will provide you an Export report, you can save it and check the success rate of the conversion.
Integrity of DBX to PDF Converter
- Export DBX files other than PDF in MBOX, MSG, PST file formats.
- Select single or multiple file(s) to export.
- 100% safe and secure exportation with no change in the email message’s body.
- Email clients are not require for exportation.
- By instinct loads .dbx files from the system
- Date-range filter, 8+ naming convention and Bates number options are available, so that you don’t need to edit PDF file while print.
- Application supports Outlook Express in Windows 10
This article focuses on how to print Outlook Express DBX files to PDF automatically. By converting into PDF format you can easily print the emails. If you have approx. 10-20 Outlook Express emails in .dbx files, you can give it a try and print email messages with the help of OE app. Otherwise, use SysTools converter tool and print DBX in bulk without any obstacles.